Rose's Place?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
fat&happy said:
-- what exactly is it, please?

Thanks!
It's on the northbound side of Great Mills Rd about 1/2 mile south of the base.
Go check it out.

Last edited:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Where is it, I have never seen it and I am always on Great Mills Rd. Pinpoint the location please? The only Rose's I know is the 5 and dime in St Mary's Square. :shrug:

mamissa3

It is right next store to the appliance repair shop. Across the street from Family Dollar and Aarons. NEVER been there and have NO intention on going. Had a neighbor go there and say it was NASTY!!!!!

Toxick

Splat
LexiGirl75 said:
Where is it, I have never seen it and I am always on Great Mills Rd. Pinpoint the location please? The only Rose's I know is the 5 and dime in St Mary's Square. :shrug:

There's a shortcut that goes from 235 (just north of the 7-11) to Great Mills Road, that cuts by the Lowes movie theater, the Lexington Park Post Office, and where the old KMart used to be. There's a humongous largely unused parking lot there. Then you go by Aarons Rental and come to Great Mills Road.

When you come to Great Mills road, you're looking right at it.

It's near Papa Johns and an electronics/appliance repair place - forgot the name.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Toxick said:
There's a shortcut that goes from 235 (just north of the 7-11) to Great Mills Road, that cuts by the Lowes movie theater, the Lexington Park Post Office, and where the old KMart used to be. There's a humongous largely unused parking lot there. Then you go by Aarons Rental and come to Great Mills Road.

When you come to Great Mills road, you're looking right at it.

It's near Papa Johns and an electronics/appliance repair place - forgot the name.

GET OUT!!! :smack:

I was just over there on Friday at the most busiest carry-out I have ever been to. Jerry's. I so shall pay closer attention on my next trip by there.

Thanks Toxick :flowers:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Don't be put off by the fact that there will not be any cars parked out front. Just pull around back like all the regualrs do.

male20674

rose's place

Althought i can happily say i have never been there. while listening to elliot in the morning on dc101 a listener made reference to getting a lap dance by an overly volumptous dancer and receiving some skid marks in his pants afterwards. :lmao: :smack:

camily

Peace
male20674 said:
Althought i can happily say i have never been there. while listening to elliot in the morning on dc101 a listener made reference to getting a lap dance by an overly volumptous dancer and receiving some skid marks in his pants afterwards. :lmao: :smack:
:faint:

OrneryPest

lower life form
Mikeinsmd said:
It's an upscale theater of sorts with live entertainers. It's a tad expensive I hear but well worth your money.

It's right on 236 in the heart of LP City.

P.S. You have to dress up to enter!!
Yes indeed! Very upscale indeed! In fact, it's so upscale that even I, in my grandiose pretensions, would not even feel the slightest bit of propriety even showing up at the place.

male20674 said:
In or on his pants?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
My Rose's experience

A couple of guys I work with talked me into going there shortly after my divorce. We go in and there's an overweight, saggy woman on stage shaking her rolls of fat in time to the music.
I pulled a 10 spot out of my wallet, waved it in the air and asked her if she did requests. She saw the $10 and asked what I had in mind.
I told her I'd give her the $10 if she'd put her clothes back on.

Neither the dancer or the management were amused and they requested I leave.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Yeah, right...

aps45819 said:
I pulled a 10 spot out of my wallet, waved it in the air and asked her if she did requests. She saw the $10 and asked what I had in mind.
I told her I'd give her the $10 if she'd put her clothes back on.

Neither the dancer or the management were amused and they requested I leave.

You are way tooooooooooooo mild mannered to hurt a dame's feelings. Try again! :popcorn:

And the truth this time! :smack:

Tell us about how you fell out of the chair when she gave you the lap dance but she was still held up in the air. :whistle:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I wonder if the working women go out to work on Ghetto Mills Rd. after Roses shuts down for the night.