Rose's Place?

R

Revvin67

IN his pants? Wow that sums the place up! I guess he lacked the intestinal fortitude...

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
I went there last year after hearing Elliott talk about it. We decided to take one of my guy friends there as a gag for his birthday. We knew that it was going to be bad, but we didn't know that it would be that bad.

1. It's horrible.
2. Hard to take anything in there seriously.
3. I do believe that they have a stripper who is mildly retarded.
4. There was a blonde dancer who looked like she was pregnant.
5. A Spanish dancer who was old. REAL OLD.
6. No DJ in there ... there's a jukebox on the side of the stage. OLD Music. Like ABBA.
7. Spanish Dancer stood on the stage yelling, "I LOVE AMERICA! AMERICA, I LOVE YOU!" while manually bouncing her boobs up and down with her hands.
8. Spanish Dancer asks, "You buy me cigarette?" in broken english.
9. The mildly retarded stripper was wearing leg warmers on her arms.
10. They had a stand in a back room where you could buy vases and plastic flowers.

If you haven't been once, I suggest that you go ... just to have an uncomfortable laugh and experience.

smoothmarine187

I went there last year after hearing Elliott talk about it. We decided to take one of my guy friends there as a gag for his birthday. We knew that it was going to be bad, but we didn't know that it would be that bad.

1. It's horrible.
6. No DJ in there ... there's a jukebox on the side of the stage. OLD Music. Like ABBA.
7. Spanish Dancer stood on the stage yelling, "I LOVE AMERICA! AMERICA, I LOVE YOU!" while manually bouncing her boobs up and down with her hands.
10. They had a stand in a back room where you could buy vases and plastic flowers.

If you haven't been once, I suggest that you go ... just to have an uncomfortable laugh and experience.

I couldn't even laugh at the retarded girl, I actually felt bad for her :ohwell:

W

wkndbeacher

1. It's horrible.

This place sounds like a bunch of laughs, im not going alone though :lmao:

1. It's horrible.

OMG - :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would go just for the laugh...

County_Boy

Been there a few times years ago for bachelor parties, Road trips etc.
Some pretty rough lookin' creatures.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Rose's Place is one of those places that folks told me about back in 1967 when I first moved into the area. Their descriptions were suitably graphic. I've never been there and I don't intend to ever go there.

Rose's Place did not exist in 1967. :smack: I will have to check around and give it some thought to give you a more accurate time frame.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Rose's Place is one of those places that folks told me about back in 1967 when I first moved into the area. Their descriptions were suitably graphic. I've never been there and I don't intend to ever go there.

Rumor has it, the same dancers are still performing there.

OrneryPest

lower life form
Rose's Place did not exist in 1967. :smack: I will have to check around and give it some thought to give you a more accurate time frame.

I arrived in Lexington Park in June 1967 and Rose's Place (only it was called R se's Pla e because there were letters missing out of the sign) was definitely there.

I think for a time it was closed down and then reopened as Rose's Place II.

GopherM

Darwin was right
I've been here since '72 and Rose's was here when I arrived. It was right across the street from where the McDonalds was (closed for the chicken place). There was another bar where Rose's II is. I can't remember if it was called The Dock or something else. There was another strip club in town where Captain Pat's seafood is and it was called The Office. They used to get some of their dancers from "the block" in Baltimore and rotated them between the two places.