Sarah Sanders Asked to Leave Restaurant

Waiting to hear what is gonna happen to the waiter that blabbed. That's one gofundme account I would give to if he is fired or has been fired already (probable).

I wouldn't be surprised at all if ICE showed up unannounced.

JustACitizen

I don’t recall this same righteous indignation when Joe Biden was refused service at that bakery for the same reason, that of opposing personal beliefs.

I guess he didn’t rage tweet about it.

You people are pathetic snowflakes!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I thought the the right of a business to refuse service to whomever they wished is sacrosanct. Or no?

Last I checked, being a dimwitted mouthpiece isn’t a protected class.

And she left without having to cause a commotion and start breaking the furniture, could the same be said about your lefty heroes?

They have the right to refuse service to anyone they wish.

I have the right to add that restaurant to my list of "never go there" places to eat. :yay:

#MAGA

Bann

PREMO Member
Good to see citizens standing up to the Liar in Chiefs water girl.

Sarah Suckabee has no one to blame but herself.

:pointsandlaughs: OH, look! Another parody trying to pretend Trump doesn't drive him to beyond crazee town every.single.day.

#schadenfreude
#winning

glhs837

Power with Control
I don’t recall this same righteous indignation when Joe Biden was refused service at that bakery for the same reason, that of opposing personal beliefs.

I guess he didn’t rage tweet about it.

You people are pathetic snowflakes!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/16/s...en-over-obamas-you-didnt-built-that-comments/

A Virginia business owner refused a Vice President Joe Biden campaign visit at his three month old bakery on Wednesday because of President Barack Obama’s recent “you didn’t build that” comments.

Chris McMurray, the founder and owner of “Crumb and Get it” in Radford, turned away the vice president’s advance team when they approached him about using his establishment as a stop on the way to a campaign rally in Blacksburg, Va., WDBJ7 reports.

You mean this? Telling Bidens advance team that you wont host a campaign event after President Obama went viral for telling folks "You didn't build that" is hardly the same as telling someone who has sat down for a meal that they have to leave.

And unless I misread, her tweet had no rage in it, it was a confirmation after a server there had made it public. Please show the bit that comes off as rage?

SamSpade

Of course, Sander's tweet is just hilarious.

THIS tweet :

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left.
Her actions say far more about her than about me.
I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

See, my guess is, if your normal language consists of calling people morons and ignorati, this kind of polite response
WOULD be hilarious - because you can't grasp it.

Bann

PREMO Member
Sarah Suckabee is forced to lie daily to the American public.

SAD!!!

:killingme

Trump.jpg

MiddleGround

So what if she got booted. She handled it with grace.

My question is this...

How many people do you think will be outside the restaraunt's windows and in their doorways harassing patrons, waving signs, and screaming profanity like they do when someone offends a snowflake? My guess is ZERO because the way intelligent people handle this is to just not go there :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So what if she got booted. She handled it with grace.

My question is this...

How many people do you think will be outside the restaraunt's windows and in their doorways harassing patrons, waving signs, and screaming profanity like they do when someone offends a snowflake? My guess is ZERO because the way intelligent people handle this is to just not go there :yay:

/\This/\

Hijinx

I'd like to see about 20 Phantoms wearing MAGA hats go there and order the cheapest thing on the menu

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did anyone mention that the owner of that "Mexican" restaurant is a fat cat elitist white guy, or don't the progs care about cultural appropriation anymore?

MiddleGround

Did anyone mention that the owner of that "Mexican" restaurant is a fat cat elitist white guy, or don't the progs care about cultural appropriation anymore?

Yes they did. In the other thread. Surprised you didn't see it.

Oh wait. I'm guessing you did since you posted in it only a few hours ago :whistle: