Sarah Sanders Asked to Leave Restaurant

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to have a seriously evil heart to be so mean to someone as nice as Sarah Sanders. Some of the comments on social media....those people are evil and mentally ill. I can't even conceive of that much hate. It's like those twisted enraged kids spitting on the Little Rock Nine and throwing things at them. Just a mindless 2-minutes hate that I can't even imagine feeling, let alone acting on.

Songfourone

You have to have a seriously evil heart to be so mean to someone as nice as Sarah Sanders. Some of the comments on social media....those people are evil and mentally ill. I can't even conceive of that much hate. It's like those twisted enraged kids spitting on the Little Rock Nine and throwing things at them. Just a mindless 2-minutes hate that I can't even imagine feeling, let alone acting on.

Sarah Suckabee lies to the nation on a daily basis.

Sarah Suckabee is a liar.

glhs837

Power with Control

And so do politicians as a class. If we are going to use that as our metric for branding someone with a scarlet letter, a whoooooole lot of mfers need to be heckled in public and kicked out of restaurants, of both parties.

Manny

Can you imagine this happening to an employee of Obama. The cries of racism would permeate the fake news networks.

BOP

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/16/s...en-over-obamas-you-didnt-built-that-comments/

You mean this? Telling Bidens advance team that you wont host a campaign event after President Obama went viral for telling folks "You didn't build that" is hardly the same as telling someone who has sat down for a meal that they have to leave.

And unless I misread, her tweet had no rage in it, it was a confirmation after a server there had made it public. Please show the bit that comes off as rage?

He/she/it, like all leftists, projects because that's the way they'd react.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm glad to see consequences for mindless hate. :yay: Maybe she'll think next time before she goes off on some 14 year old Mean Girl tantrum.

It was interesting that someone posted the voter base results from last election.

IMG_1330.jpg

Not exactly the smartest business practice to alienate 2/3 of your customer base.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would rather see 40 couples nightly order the best on the menu and dine and dash.

Nah, that's just wrong.

I'm okay with seeing her go out of business. And then I'd like to see her sue the Left media for brainwashing her into being a bot with their lies. She's just reacting the fake news they tell her and the hysteria they manufacture. They're really the ones I'd like to see lose their jobs.

SamSpade

It's the press secretary's job to clarify - and to put the best political spin on an issue.
So - yeah. Lie. But really no more than anyone else does. I lie to my kids, but it's not malicious.

It also seems like it's the White House press corp's job - to antagonize the press secretary.
Some of them - like Jim Acosta - seem to try to make their fortune on being visibly antagonistic.

Lately with some of the grandstanding there's been - I'm in favor of a suggestion that's been made -
take the cameras out. Print it online. It should put an end to the press corp making big visual dramatic
appearances while not actually asking a question. Another has been to have different briefings for
each type of subject - business related questions one a different day.

SamSpade

:lmao:

You're a genius, Sam!

I just think they should get a taste of the crap they dish out - the big thing during Obama's administration was, you did not DARE
criticize him or his administration without the endless charges of racism. It didn't matter how worthy of criticism it was - it was
ALWAYS - you hate brown people.

Can you IMAGINE - this being done against Obama or a member of his administration - and the outrage of racism that would erupt?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just think they should get a taste of the crap they dish out - the big thing during Obama's administration was, you did not DARE
criticize him or his administration without the endless charges of racism. It didn't matter how worthy of criticism it was - it was
ALWAYS - you hate brown people.

Can you IMAGINE - this being done against Obama or a member of his administration - and the outrage of racism that would erupt?

That would have never happened because the people who behave this way are almost exclusively Left. They are products of the Left media jacking them up and feeding them propaganda. That's why they can't talk about the issues, they can only call Trump names and threaten to throw his young son into a den of pedophiles. The media tells them what to lose their hivemind about - Melania's clothing, for example - and that's what they do.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And then there's this...

In the window of the Red Hen reading: “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend” - Dr. Martin Luther King

Yeah :rolleyes: