Saturday Night Could Be The Night Thattt....

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
MysticalMom said:
I can walk there in 2 minutes and I still don't want to go there. :lmao:

yeah me too but they have keno now.

as for rock blending with hip-hop I think there will be a good chance of a little shot of gunplay mixed in :popcorn:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Dougstermd said:
yeah me too but they have keno now.

as for rock blending with hip-hop I think there will be a good chance of a little shot of gunplay mixed in :popcorn:

You and your Keno. :lmao:

I'm sure the cops will be flying down the road that night for sure. But then..what's new? :shrug:

Skeez

Hahahah..I Knew Someone Would Throw Negativity In This...That's What I Love About Southern Maryland...Everyones So Quick To Stereotype..Oh You ******s Rap So Someones Getting Shot..LMAO..

Yeah..

Come Check Us Out Yall..

As Far As The Schooling Issue Goes..No..Lol..We Started With 4 And Slowly Grew To 6..Notice The Two Caucasian Members In The Group.. www.ILoveWhitePeople.com

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Skeez said:
Hahahah..I Knew Someone Would Throw Negativity In This...That's What I Love About Southern Maryland...Everyones So Quick To Stereotype..Oh You ******s Rap So Someones Getting Shot..LMAO..

Yeah..

Come Check Us Out Yall..

As Far As The Schooling Issue Goes..No..Lol..We Started With 4 And Slowly Grew To 6..Notice The Two Caucasian Members In The Group.. www.ILoveWhitePeople.com

Hunny. I've lived up the street from Monks for years. He11 I hung out there for years when I was younger and have been known to still go in occasionally on nights when they aren't so busy. I see cops flying in that place all the time. It has absolutely nothing to do with stereotyping. Frankly I'm insulted that you even suggested that.

The place just breeds trouble. Always has.

Skeez

I Wasn't Reffering To You...The Person Who It Was Intented For Knows..

LMAO @ "Only Great Mills Or Chapticon Taught Em To Count Like That"

I Graduated From Leonardtown High School...Hi..

ROTFL @ Ghetto Mills..

I Love This Forum

T

tikipirate

Who's the limp-dick whitye in the hoodie? And whatup with the bruvva flashing a 'cockpit seven'?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Skeez said:
I Wasn't Reffering To You...The Person Who It Was Intented For Knows..

LMAO @ "Only Great Mills Or Chapticon Taught Em To Count Like That"

I Graduated From Leonardtown High School...Hi..

ROTFL @ Ghetto Mills..

I Love This Forum

Hey sh!t4brains I think you may have intended that comment for me. I personally frequent Monks quite often and there atleast 3-4 fights every wednesday and that is the type of atomsphere that breeds gun play cause I know I ain't the only one pakin heat :smack:

Skeez

Welll Uh..Come Saturday...

And Question...If It Wasn't A Hip Hop Show Would You Guys Be Talking Abount Gun Play

*Nervousness*
*Richter Scale Breaks In Half*

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Skeez said:
Welll Uh..Come Saturday...

And Question...If It Wasn't A Hip Hop Show Would You Guys Be Talking Abount Gun Play

*Nervousness*
*Richter Scale Breaks In Half*

You obvioulsy know nothing about Monks.

There's been gun play there a few times and...FYI...not during a hip hop show.

C

chess

Skeez said:
O

So You Guys Just Think Monks Is A Bad Place And Are Not Basing This Soley On Hip Hop? :lmao:

I have a taste for real hip-hop not all the bs that is going on now.. I mean Run DMC, Rakim etc.. not like 50-cent etc... he is far from "hip-hop" Basically Monks use to be okay back in 98-01, and now its gone down hill.....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Skeez said:
O

So You Guys Just Think Monks Is A Bad Place And Are Not Basing This Soley On Hip Hop? :lmao:
There are good times to go to Monk's and bad times. Mon. Tues. Thurs. Fridays and Sundays are fine. Wed. til 9 pm and Sat. til 9 pm after nine on those two nights It is time to clear out as the younger crowd that literally line their cars all up and down Trapp Road and Rt 5 and don't know how to behave take over.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Skeez said:
O

BINGO. And it's not ALWAYS bad. It's just the busy nights when the younger crowds take over that the shiat always seems to start.

Good luck with your show tomorrow.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:
There are good times to go to Monk's and bad times. Mon. Tues. Thurs. Fridays and Sundays are fine. Wed. til 9 pm and Sat. til 9 pm after nine on those two nights It is time to clear out as the younger crowd that literally line their cars all up and down Trapp Road and Rt 5 and don't know how to behave take over.

:yeahthat:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
MysticalMom said:
BINGO. And it's not ALWAYS bad. It's just the busy nights when the younger crowds take over that the shiat always seems to start.

Good luck with your show tomorrow.

I know they have KENO but now they have bingo:confused:

bcp

In My Opinion
I see they have a liberal band.

Blame the victim.

that is the liberal battle cry is it not?