Saturday Night Could Be The Night Thattt....

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Doug..Bennie says if you're going to cap anyone..please do it before they leave drunk and run over our mailbox again. :lmao:

Skeez

The Show Went GREAT No Flaws At All..One Thing Though..

There Was This Drunk Women Who Came Up To Me During The Performance And She Was Like "I Thought You Boys Were Gonna Do Some Earth, Wind, And Fire..What, You Forgot You Have Rhythm?"

I Was DYING Laughing..LMAO..

Skeez said:
The Show Went GREAT No Flaws At All..One Thing Though..

There Was This Drunk Women Who Came Up To Me During The Performance And She Was Like "I Thought You Boys Were Gonna Do Some Earth, Wind, And Fire..What, You Forgot You Have Rhythm?"

I Was DYING Laughing..LMAO..
That was not "this drunk woman"... that was K_Jo...:smack:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Bump for Mystical Mom

Tigerlily said:
Look what happened only a few nites later.

Riot at
Monks Inn!
ST. INIGOES --- Two employees of the bar were hurt, report police. One of the bar keepers was hit with a board, ambulances now on the scene. Another bar employee reportedly needs stitches. The crowd was disbursed but police are now cruising to Sheetz and Wawa in case the crowd of heathens shows up at those locations....calls to 911 came from all over the St. Inigoes community as over 100 people were brawling in front of the bar at about 1:15 am on Thursday. One man was suspected to be packing a gun under his shirt.

You think there is something Dougster might need to tell us. :popcorn:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Skeez said:
Hahahah..I Knew Someone Would Throw Negativity In This...That's What I Love About Southern Maryland...Everyones So Quick To Stereotype..Oh You ******s Rap So Someones Getting Shot..LMAO..

Yeah..

Come Check Us Out Yall..

As Far As The Schooling Issue Goes..No..Lol..We Started With 4 And Slowly Grew To 6..Notice The Two Caucasian Members In The Group.. www.ILoveWhitePeople.com
Yanno, I find it just as offensive when a black person uses the N word, as when a white person does.. matter of fact I don't remember the last time I heard a white person say it, but my kids hear it so much in music, and "on the street" that they think it's an acceptable adjective.. of course I have to explain to them how inciteful a word it REALLY is, no matter how many times you hear it in a song.

OHHH, and the stereotype thing.. seems to have been right on.

Skeez

Man I Love You Guys..LoL..

New Solo 4 Mixtape(s) Coming Soon...

Show @ Monks With ShallowDeep June 10th..Yessir..