Saturday Night!

surfthevb

Originally posted by mainman
I know I wasn't there, but blacking out is definatly NOT a good thing. He needs to get it under control, before a problem develops although thats a classic sign that one might already be there. Thats all. I'm not gonna preach...

Its not a problem dude, it was just a bad night. Tried to apologize about it.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Just an FYI

Hey Surf, most of us bring designated drivers to the forum parties. If you can't find one, let someone know beforehand so it can be worked out. :cheers:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sharon - PT and I were both there as back up DD's. Can't be a Pixie party without a DD or two or three. :wink:

Lauren - ya haven't met surf - he is a lurker and a friend of Pixie's.

surfthevb

Originally posted by migtig
Sharon - PT and I were both there as back up DD's. Can't be a Pixie party without a DD or two or three. :wink:

Lauren - ya haven't met surf - he is a lurker and a friend of Pixie's.

Whats a lurker?

K

Kain99

Originally posted by migtig
Sounds like the DD's drove him to his hotel where he proceeded to jump in his car for a joy ride. :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Well now at least we have a good idea what Kwillia was doing, since she couldn't show up or call...:rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm here and alive. I would like to thank Mig and PT for being such good friends and taking care of "Too Drunk" and Seanboy for driving my drunk arse home. It was great to finally meet Katy and Searide!

G

giggles04

Sounds like you guys really had a blast Saturday night... wish I could've joined you!!!! One of these days I will be able to I hope!