Saturday Night!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Actually it was all about me and my water with lemon and my hootchie jeans high heels and hootchie shirt. Me Me Me. :roflmao:
No hold on, it was actually all about Surf and his job and his money and his bike and his this and his that.
But it was supposed to be all about Pixie, but we got sidetracked few times.
BTW, Pixie is the Best Dancer in the world - I just wanted to set the record straight - I believe there was some confusion over this..

surfthevb

Well guys....I just wanted to apologize again and I think from now on I will stay on my side of the bridge. You guys take care!! For what its worth it was nice meeting some of you.

Ponytail

Dunno what you were expecting when you logged in here this morning. You were a 1st class azzclown Saturday night.

Something tells me that that wasn't the first time in a long time, as you stated.

I can put up with all the other crap that goes along with drinkin', but not the drinkin' and drivin stuff, especially when you had a ride home. And with the fight that you put up prior to that ride, I'm guessing that you normally have no ill thoughts about getting behind the wheel when you can't even stand up. I hope that's not the case.

I hope you find whatever the hell you were looking for, and that you don't kill anybody in the mean time.

My advice? If you should some day have to spend the night in jail, or longer, Don't tell anybody that "Joey MacIntyre of New Kids on the Block" is your cousin.

Good luck.

Prayn4neegl

Surf Trust me on this, dont respond any more. :shutup: You said your piece. Newbies cant win in here :shrug:
Sorry I missed the festivities, I would liked to have met you guys. Hell I dont even know where these places are lol. Take care

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Prayn4neegl
Surf Trust me on this, dont respond any more. :shutup: You said your piece. Newbies cant win in here :shrug:
Sorry I missed the festivities, I would liked to have met you guys. Hell I dont even know where these places are lol. Take care

You know one would think since you're supposedly an ex cop that you wouldn't side with someone who got behind the wheel when they couldn't even stand up. :rolleyes:

Prayn4neegl

Originally posted by pixiegirl
You know one would think since you're supposedly an ex cop that you wouldn't side with someone who got behind the wheel when they couldn't even stand up. :rolleyes:

Definately not siding with him. I made close to 800 DUI arrests in my career. I was kindly suggesting to him to quit while he was ahead. Enough gravelling (sp?) Ya know?

bottoms up

been to the one at pax; nice, but no pets allowed :frown:

relax with the theories. we are not the same person nor as i stated before do we know eachother. :rolleyes: