Say a prayer for hubby

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I don't pray but my thoughts are with you. You really should take your free time and write a book. Maybe leave out the part about the exotic bird you found in your barn. That story still make me laugh.:huggy:

jbooty

This thread should be turned into a book....it shows the strength of one women who has been thru so much, and the support of friends & strangers thru words of encouragment and hope....it is truley amazing if you read from the beginning..the out pouring of love from folks...and Paso has encourage us thru her strength thru all her struggles and pain...Paso, I don't know how anyone could not love you after reading all that you have been thru and how you have encouraged folks/starngers thru your strength to come together and support one another thru hard times....God bless you, your story and seeing the support you have recieved from others has been a blessing to me....again, I will be praying for you during these times of sorrow...

Very well said! :huggy: Paso

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Wow! I just now found this thread -- I had no clue. I've never met you but have admired your posts since I've been on here. You are one strong lady! Had I gone through even 10% of what you've been through I'd have probably given up long ago. You are one very special person! I am sorry for your most recent loss and wish you only the best in life from now on.

edinsomd

You have my deepest sympathies, and you made the right choice. I hope '09 will be much kinder to you.
Ed

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Thank you all....

Bill had developed pneumonia on Christmas eve...they wanted to put him in ICU and intubate him..I refused. We ended up taking all his meds etc way from him and letting him pass...it took a week. He passed the day mom was laid to rest in Fl....New years eve...

I now go tomorrow to see how much debt I will be in for a funeral... Thanks for all the prayers..

I am looking forward to my "free" life in 2009. Wish me luck... Hugs all Paso
:huggy:

C

CalvertNewbie

Thank you all....

Bill had developed pneumonia on Christmas eve...they wanted to put him in ICU and intubate him..I refused. We ended up taking all his meds etc way from him and letting him pass...it took a week. He passed the day mom was laid to rest in Fl....New years eve...

I now go tomorrow to see how much debt I will be in for a funeral... Thanks for all the prayers..

I am looking forward to my "free" life in 2009. Wish me luck... Hugs all Paso

Paso, I wish you all the luck in the world. You went through so much in 2008 and the new year is finally here. 2009 will be a better year for you. If you can get away for even a few days, a much needed vacation away from here may be a great way to start getting your life back. 2009 should be about taking care of YOU. You sure earned some time for yourself.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I made the arrangements today... I am having Bill cremated and his ashes scattered bike week in Daytona (any volunteers headed that way) I am not doing a viewing or anything like that.

I am going to ask in lieu of flowers etc donations to be given to a drug rehab in his name.

Thanks all..I am doing OK at this time...

I though need to work more now I have lost income with mom gone...so send peeps my way for grooming...

SoMDGirl42

I though need to work more now I have lost income with mom gone...so send peeps my way for grooming...

I only met him a few times when I brought the boys over for grooming. I believe he is in a better place now.

I've been grooming the boys myself for the last few years. They are in need some some professional help :killingme especially in the anal glands, I'm not even going to attempt that :faint: I'll try to give you a call soon to make arrangements. Money has been extremely tight for me too, especially since my paycut, but I really want to have their pictures done with the little one. Your number still the same?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I probably will but I am scared of riding a bike down there..but I will probably end up doing it..looking up stuff on bike week now...

You don't have to ride a bike to go to bike week. Many of the participants don't.

Where in Daytona would you want to spread his ashes?

Take the train down, spread his ashes and take the train home.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Paso I haven't checked on this thread for a while, I'm sorry to be so late in offering my condolences on your two painful losses. May you find peace in this difficult time.

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” - Eskimo Proverb