Security Personnel at Point Lookout Confederate Monument

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
lets assume I conflated your story with someone else's. You still didn't answer about the other points I made about you proudly proclaiming your family fought for the south and you defending these monuments that you say were put up by the democrats. So that would make YOUR heritage those evil democrats you so despise. your self loathing is becoming a little more understandable

...and you are the one that calls everyone stupid.....?????????

officeguy

One of the security guys was driving a nice Mercedes.....must be a good gig

Its also funny that they all seem to be African-Americans......

GSA and the VA have a minority owned business enterprise preference program. If two companies submit otherwise comparable bids on the same project, the minority owned business enterprise (MBE) is supposed to get the job.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
GSA and the VA have a minority owned business enterprise preference program in an attempt to get a set percentage of their contracting into the hands of certified minority owned businesses (MBE). If two companies submit otherwise comparable bids on the same project, the MBE is supposed to get the job.

I understand that, but was just commenting on the irony.....

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I was down there Friday out teaching my daughter to drive and we turned around at the monuments. I didn’t know why there was a security officer there but now I know why.

Midnightrider

Utter BS. Only Lincoln's military interventions in Maryland politics prevented Maryland from officially joining the Confederacy.

How many Maryland regiments were formed to fight with the CSA? Hmmm?

hey dumbass, you might want to look up the word technicalities. Technically speaking Maryland was a northern state during the war. You can spin that however you want to about slave holding, but the reality is that the vote was overwhelming to stay in the union.

Midnightrider

Against idiots like you?..yep, will defend it all day long.

Lied again, didn't you. Tsk tsk tsk.

Actually I think its you that lied and you cant keep track of it, I have a pretty good memory. I just don't feel like searching through your gazillion posts to find it.
But as I said, LETS ASSUME I was wrong. That still leaves you saying that the south was democrats, the slave holders were democrats, the people who fought desegregation and put up statues to lee and such were democrats. With that said, you proudly proclaim that the south is your heritage. Therefore evil democrats are your heritage and what you are fighting to keep monuments to. Good work lil buddy :yay:

alicejohn

Utter BS. Only Lincoln's military interventions in Maryland politics prevented Maryland from officially joining the Confederacy.

How many Maryland regiments were formed to fight with the CSA? Hmmm?

From here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maryland_Confederate_Civil_War_units, eight Maryland units fought for the Confederacy.

From here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maryland_Union_Civil_War_units, thirty-six units fought for the Union.

Also, from here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Civil_War_regiments_by_state, three of thirty-six Union states mustered units for the Confederacy while ten of sixteen Confederate states mustered units for the Union.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually I think its you that lied and you cant keep track of it, I have a pretty good memory. I just don't feel like searching through your gazillion posts to find it.
But as I said, LETS ASSUME I was wrong. That still leaves you saying that the south was democrats, the slave holders were democrats, the people who fought desegregation and put up statues to lee and such were democrats. With that said, you proudly proclaim that the south is your heritage. Therefore evil democrats are your heritage and what you are fighting to keep monuments to. Good work lil buddy :yay:
. Sorry mo. You simply lied. Own it.

Midnightrider

. Sorry mo. You simply lied. Own it.

I know you are a sorry mo. That doesn't change the fact that according to you, the evil democrats fought for the south and put up these monuments and you claim your family was part if that. There for your heritage is evil democrats. Like I said, your deep self loathing makes more sense now

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know you are a sorry mo. That doesn't change the fact that according to you, the evil democrats fought for the south and put up these monuments and you claim your family was part if that. There for your heritage is evil democrats. Like I said, your deep self loathing makes more sense now

Can't hide the fact that you lied, mo.

Not that it was a surprise or anything.....you do that a lot.

You just did again, in fact.

Midnightrider

Can't hide the fact that you lied, mo.

Not that it was a surprise or anything.....you do that a lot.

You just did again, in fact.

Hey look, more words you need to look up. But no defense to the fact that your heritage is those nasty democrats you despise so much

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Compulsive behaviors are hard to change.

Be encouraging. One day, in the far, far, far, far, far, far distant future they'll achieve some very basic level of honesty.

True. Rumprider has always been a particularly sad case. Failed at life...tries to overcompensate with lies and obfuscation.

Midnightrider

True. Rumprider has always been a particularly sad case. Failed at life...tries to overcompensate with lies and obfuscation.

:killingme

You have the imagination of a 4yo :yay:

and still nothing about how your family were those loathsome democrats you despise so much