Serious Question - what does it take to get a date?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Old Spice
1703887675618.jpeg

SamSpade

And funerals. ;-p
Although a bit morbid - this is not entirely false. Getting a date when you're fifty and recently widowed might be hard - but getting a date when you're 70 or older and widowed can be VERY hard to find, and according to my relatives who are single and much older - dating apps are totally useless, as are most of the venues they used when younger. Both of my sisters have pretty much just given up.

NOTSMC

Although a bit morbid - this is not entirely false. Getting a date when you're fifty and recently widowed might be hard - but getting a date when you're 70 or older and widowed can be VERY hard to find, and according to my relatives who are single and much older - dating apps are totally useless, as are most of the venues they used when younger. Both of my sisters have pretty much just given up.
I'm up there age wise and I got picked up in the commissary parking lot. Two years and still going strong with the nicest man I've ever met in my life. You're right though, I just got lucky and honestly I think men give up on dating long before women. They seem to settle in a routine that works for them and swear they like being alone. My guy was the same way and so was I a little until we sat on a porch swing for hours and just started talking. Turns out we both missed holding hands and laughing at each other and getting intimate. If this never goes any further, I wouldn't trade the experience for all the proverbial tea in China.

Point being @BernieP, try grocery shopping and that instrument thing I asked you about, men who play stringed instruments are sexy. Everyone worships guitar players, and Yo Yo Ma;' that's a very sexy man.