Sheriff Zylak

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by *archimedes*
While I do agree with you, unfortunately the Jail is responsible for him as long as he is in their custody. Had certain procedures been properly followed, this young man would no doubt be continuing to menace the community as we speak.
:yay:
I can understand and appreciate that.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm inclined to vote for Zylak next go around, simply because of all the cryptic p!ssing and moaning over his job performance. If it can't be backed up with specific events, facts etc etc.. then it's merely sour grapes and mud slinging IMHO.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Christy
I'm inclined to vote for Zylak next go around, simply because of all the cryptic p!ssing and moaning over his job performance. If it can't be backed up with specific events, facts etc etc.. then it's merely sour grapes and mud slinging IMHO.
:yeahthat:

Danzig

Originally posted by vraiblonde
:duh:

Don't commit crimes and go to jail - then you'll never have to worry about hanging yourself in your cell or getting raped by other criminals. Boy, is that simple.

Its NOT that simple, sometimes bad things happen to good people. Let’s just hope you daughter is never wrongfully accused of a crime and gets a night in jail or gets in a car ACCIDENT and someone dies then she could be behind bars getting raped cause the sheriff or someone else doesn’t do their job. Then let’s see how you feel about it. Bottom line the sheriff is responsible for ALL the people in his jail.

GraveDigger

I'm not telling you not to vote for him! or anyone for that matter.
I am informing my points of view. Take it or leave it...

THEY ARE FACTS, AND THERE ARE SPECIFIC EVENTS.

MAYBE THINGS BEING RELAYED ARE OR SEEM CRYPTIC HOWEVER IS THIS NOT A FORUM TO VENT???

EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING...

As far as the boy goes, Zylak wasn't sheriff, he was running the jail at the time. The boy had issues. And I don't think that is fair to say the parents weren't involved enough, some people just don't have that control.

His job performance sucks and that is evident, take it or leave it that's the #1 fact!!!!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Danzig
Its NOT that simple, sometimes bad things happen to good people. Let’s just hope you daughter is never wrongfully accused of a crime and gets a night in jail or gets in a car ACCIDENT and someone dies then she could be behind bars getting raped cause the sheriff or someone else doesn’t do their job. Then let’s see how you feel about it. Bottom line the sheriff is responsible for ALL the people in his jail.

Coulda woulda shoulda :duh: You can pull scenarious out your butt all day long, but the fact of the matter is, the kid was in jail for committing a crime. I have no sympathy for criminals, and don't feel my taxpayer dollars should go to babysitting them so they can't hang themselves. :duh:

Oliver

Originally posted by GraveDigger
His job performance sucks and that is evident, take it or leave it that's the #1 fact!!!!!

Hey GraveDigger
What about Fact #2? Who is the Hilliary within our Sheriff's Department?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can pull scenarious out your butt all day long, but the fact of the matter is, the kid was in jail for committing a crime. I have no sympathy for criminals, and don't feel my taxpayer dollars should go to babysitting them so they can't hang themselves.
What she said.

The fact is this kid wasn't in jail because "bad things happen to good people". He was in jail for committing a crime - and not his first one, either. Apparently he had tried suicide on previous occasions as well. Where were Mommy and Daddy then? Or were they just waiting for Dave Zylak to come along and be his Mommy and Daddy?

Danzig

Can you guarantee that you kid is NEVER going to spend a night in jail? NO

I think people who are convicted of sex crimes against kids should be shot in the nutz and left to bleed to death, and killers should be killed. People in jail for minor crimes don’t need to be raped or killed cause a person in authority will not do the job have.

I have no sympathy for criminals, and don't feel my taxpayer dollars should go to babysitting them so they can't hang themselves. :duh:

So in your entire extended family no one has been to jail not even a DWI or night in jail for a minor offence? So do people who get a night or weekend in jail deserve rape or worse?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So in your entire extended family no one has been to jail not even a DWI or night in jail for a minor offence? So do people who get a night or weekend in jail deserve rape or worse?
Sure but that's their problem. I'm not the person who would feel sorry for even my own son if he robbed some place and got thrown in jail.

What was the rape "victim" in for?

Danzig

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Sure but that's their problem. I'm not the person who would feel sorry for even my own son if he robbed some place and got thrown in jail.

What was the rape "victim" in for?

Glad your not my mother.

and No I have never been to jail and don't plan to go.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Glad your not my mother.
Me too. PS, if I WAS this kid's mother, I doubt he'd have died by hanging himself in a jail. Ya'll act like this is normal behavior. :crazy:

Christy

b*tch rocket

Actually, No, none that I can recall. You see, generation after generation of my family got the smackdown at home for misbehaving. There was no "oh, maybe he/she has a chemical imbalance" or "Maybe we are neglecting his/her emotional needs". :duh: It was always very cut and dry, and thankfully so. Criminal behavior in my family is extremely shameful and you simply wouldn't do it. If by some chance my son or daughter pulled a stupid human trick and landed themselves in jail, they'd better be willing to suffer the consequences. I would be ashamed of myself as a parent if my kid offed himself while in jail, I certainly wouldn't blame the prison guards.

I think one of the biggest problems in this day and age, are people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. All their woes are caused by someone other than themselves. It's all just :bs:

GraveDigger

vrailblonde, you act as if this doesn't happen.

Aren't we innocent until proven guilty??
He wasn't sentenced. He didnt make it that far.

Christy: I am sorry!
I sure hope your kids and family make
all the right choices in life.
"We" as parents try to shape our children to be the good citizens. The fact of the matter is we are not our children and as good as we would like them to be, they are individuals and will inevitably make a mistake or two here and there. Maybe not to the extent this young man endored but certainly not perfect and if you think yours are then you live in a bubble.

Not every one is fortunate to be blessed with perfect children.