Singer Teena Marie dead at 54

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Well it isn't always about a person's LOOKS that makes them valued in the world ..... she was also creative (her music spanned many genres), she gained legislation FOR the artists against the big record companies, and she had a good heart and helped people.

Hmm, the picture indicates that she is not my type in the looks department either.
not ugly, but not someone that would turn my head or cause any feelings of desire either.

bcp

In My Opinion
Well it isn't always about a person's LOOKS that makes them valued in the world ..... she was also creative (her music spanned many genres), she gained legislation FOR the artists against the big record companies, and she had a good heart and helped people.

Then why did you post this if you werent trying to impress us with her looks??

Yup I fall into that 30-50 range. Here's a picture of her I found that the guys will appreciate. She could really play a guitar well, especially the electric ones.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
81 years, 2 months 12 days give or take a few minutes.

:lol: I'm more than 1/2 dead based on that standard.

But you know, 81 sounds fair - it exceeds life expectancy (in the U.S.). :yay:

Now if we were all living in Haiti, none of us would be having this conversation - we'd all be dead!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:whoosh:

For goodness sakes - even Gilligan understood ...... and he's well ... you know ... not that bright (remember from the show?)

j/k Gilligan :smoochy:

Then why did you post this if you werent trying to impress us with her looks??

bcp

In My Opinion
:whoosh:

For goodness sakes - even Gilligan understood ...... and he's well ... you know ... not that bright (remember from the show?)

j/k Gilligan :smoochy:

Not whoosh
You posted a picture of her to entice the males on the forum.
Gilligan made reference to her eyes, however one can deduct from his posting that his attention was drawn to her oversized saggy boobs.

I imagine that those oversized saggy floor dusters are what you were trying to entice the males with.
So, you were trying to impress us with her looks, or at least her physical attributes.

please watch your step while backing out of what you posted, we dont want you to trip over a stray kitten or something.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan made reference to her eyes, however one can deduct from his posting that his attention was drawn to her oversized saggy boobs..

Now how on earth could you have made such a leap without a rocket pack??

I'm hurt.

BOP

Yup I fall into that 30-50 range. Here's a picture of her I found that the guys will appreciate. She could really play a guitar well, especially the electric ones.

Guitar?

PS: as we used to say, "Them ain't puppies; Them's full growed dogs!"

Last edited:

BOP

Hmm, the picture indicates that she is not my type in the looks department either.
not ugly, but not someone that would turn my head or cause any feelings of desire either.

:snort:

You mean she can't fog a mirror.

BOP

Not whoosh
Gilligan made reference to her eyes, however one can deduct from his posting that his attention was drawn to her oversized saggy boobs.

I imagine that those oversized saggy floor dusters are what you were trying to entice the males with.
So, you were trying to impress us with her looks, or at least her physical attributes.

please watch your step while backing out of what you posted, we dont want you to trip over a stray kitten or something.

Geebus, man, who pizzed in your cornflakes this morning?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
you're something .... :biteme:

Not whoosh

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
You know, you're right, I really wouldn't want him THAT CLOSE to me LOL

I think he'll be easier to deal with if we can get him the black boyfriend he so much desires :elaine:

Why are you using my special sign for someone else? :mad:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Didn't someone in FightClub at one time indicate they were partial to redheads?

Attachments

• Redheads in Ireland.jpg
    Redheads in Ireland.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 59