Singles to Meet?

D

dems4me

CallinAllAngels said:
What is with all these Chuck Norris jokes?

:yeahthat:

I got this in my krama :lol:

Happy Tuesday! 07-31-2007 10:18 AM Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

I have neither posted anything about him nor do I like him :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Chain729 said:
Or whatever theater is playing a Missing in Action marathon.
Way of the Dragon.. You know the movie?? The one where Chuck gets handed his ass by Bruce Lee??

Last edited:

smoothmarine187

itsbob said:
Way of the Dragon.. You know the movie?? The one where Chuck gets handed his ass by Bruce Lee??

That was a Chuck Norris stunt double. When the real Chuck Norris heard what they did, well, you know, it's not really a mystery why Bruce Lee is dead.

warneckutz

smoothmarine187 said:
That was a Chuck Norris stunt double. When the real Chuck Norris heard what they did, well, you know, it's not really a mystery why Bruce Lee is dead.
In the X-Men movies, none of the X-Men super-powers are done with special effects. Chuck Norris is the stuntman for every character.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
warneckutz said:
In the X-Men movies, none of the X-Men super-powers are done with special effects. Chuck Norris is the stuntman for every character.

A baby kissed by Chuck Norris makes Achilles look vulnerable.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
:yeahthat:

I got this in my krama :lol:

Happy Tuesday! 07-31-2007 10:18 AM Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

I have neither posted anything about him nor do I like him :lol:
Apparently this is true - even w/o searching for Chuck Norris. I rolled over to look at the TV in the middle of the night - and who was staring back at me? Walker, Texas Ranger! :roflmao:

warneckutz

CallinAllAngels said:
Alrighty then. Thank you for that bit of information!
:killingme

I think the Chuck Norris thing is wearing off...

Wait...

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

Not yet... :lmao: