Singles to Meet?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by BadGirl
As a new user, there is so much to learn.

Relationships of people... who they are.... who they are to each other.....what they do..... etc. Who's a troll, who's not.

Will I ever catch on?

Time answers all questions.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
Pete is a really nice guy in real life, who teases and jokes and flirts on the forum. He is a single dad. And he all around has it together.
:yeahthat: He is a nice guy and has a great kid!

J

justhangn

No kidding Pete, these chickies are trying to hook the nook for ya.... :yay:

Pete

Repete
Glad no one stoped by tonight, those corndogs are burning a hole in my esophagus as I type.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ya know Pete, I almost stopped by today to see if the young man wanted to go to the playground with us. Dang it, now I know I should have!

Mig, I'll be partaking in my Nyquil soon too! :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
Ya know Pete, I almost stopped by today to see if the young man wanted to go to the playground with us. Dang it, now I know I should have!

Mig, I'll be partaking in my Nyquil soon too! :biggrin:
He would have gone today I am sure. He playewd with the neighbor kids most of the day. Then he was Firemarshal Bill when I lit up another pile of leaves and crap. It is a wonder I get anything burned, he shows up with the hose and "keeps the blaze under control".

My last fire of the weekend is smoking up the neighborhood still. A pile of leaves and branches half of which here wet. Got a real good haze going on. I know most of the people around here call me the "Arsonist". I am almost done though, just a few more areas to clean up.

I did discover a really cool thing, if you crank up the leaf blower and stick the outlet in the pile you can really get it going good. :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well dang! I should have stopped. Then I could have had corn dogs for dinner and not have had to grill steaks. :rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
Well dang! I should have stopped. Then I could have had corn dogs for dinner and not have had to grill steaks. :rolleyes:
Poor you. I still have your plate here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by BadGirl
I know.... honesty hasn't been a strong suit for those guys who I've dated lately. I was just hoping that there was at least one honest guy out there for me. Maybe I'm hoping for too much or my standards are too high. But if you've seen some of the guys I've dated in the past, you'd realize that my standards are way too low. :cheesy:

ALl the honest ones in that age bracket are taken.. or gay... or both!