SMECO Bill

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sugarmama said:
Not all older homes do though, Pixie. Hubby and i bought a fixer-upper a few yrs back, and it had virtually no insulation (it was built in the 60's also). :shrug:
Maybe you DON'T know everything about everything? :shrug:

A few years ago? A few years ago you were still in highschool. Keep it coming!

And since you quoted my post referencing my homes one would figure that's what you were refering to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
What does the size of the tank have to do with how much fuel you use? If I had a smaller tank I'd be using the same amount of fuel just having the tank filled more often.
:killingme

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
mainman said:
:offtopic: That thing we were talking about yesterday morning, the doctor said not to worry about it...
Cool. So, there is no need for me to get tested too? That rash is pesky....it just won't go away on its' own.

sugarmama

pixiegirl said:

And since you quoted my post referencing my homes one would figure that's what you were refering to.

I was in college when we bought the house. Well, I guess you could say HE bought it since I was in college, even though I lived there and payed when i was working.
Anywho, the point is, you don't know everything. :diva:

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:

I love it went you are feisty. It turns me on. Check you PM's.

mainman

Set Trippin
BadGirl said:
Cool. So, there is no need for me to get tested too? That rash is pesky....it just won't go away on its' own.
He said more than likely it will be there forever...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sugarmama said:
I was in college when we bought the house. Well, I guess you could say HE bought it since I was in college, even though I lived there and payed when i was working.
Anywho, the point is, you don't know everything. :diva:

I never claimed to know everything. I obviously know more than you and that satisfies me for today. :poorbaby: :diva:

Ponytail

Im looking forward to see how much my work this year on the house will affect the heating bills. This year, I have completed replacing every window and sliding door in the house with double pane low-E glass (new insulated steel doors coming in a couple of weeks) , fully insulated all outside walls, replaced all kitchen appliances with energystar compliant stuff, had AC cleaned, tuned and replaced the flue, and the roof is getting replaced with lifetime warranty shingles and a layer of plywood (currently no plywood over the insulation).

My SMECO bill for Sept is $122. 1500 sq ft rancher with full finished basement.

Ponytail

DoWhat said:

They offered me 25 year, 40 year and lifetime Shingles. :shrug: Never heard of it either, but he even said the warranty was transferable. For $400 more over the 40 year ones, a little added insulation in a thicker shingle, I'll take it. I know I won't be here for another 10 years, but I think I'll benefit from the extra insulation that the thicker shingle brings right away. I don't need to worry about anything beyond that. I don't even have to lug those heavy suckers up to the roof. :biggrin:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Ponytail said:
They offered me 25 year, 40 year and lifetime Shingles. :shrug: Never heard of it either, but he even said the warranty was transferable. For $400 more over the 40 year ones, a little added insulation in a thicker shingle, I'll take it. I know I won't be here for another 10 years, but I think I'll benefit from the extra insulation that the thicker shingle brings right away. I don't need to worry about anything beyond that. I don't even have to lug those heavy suckers up to the roof. :biggrin:

I put 50 year shingles on 2 years ago. Good investment! :yay: