Snow?

awpitt

Main Streeter
Looks like St. Mary's is under the less snow to a mix zone. I wouldn't be surprised if our Winter Storm Watch get downgraded to a winter weather advisory by this evening.

Well, I didn't think it would happen this early but as I predicted earlier......

For Great Mills:

...WINTER STORM WATCH IS CANCELLED...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS CANCELLED THE WINTER STORM WATCH.
ALTHOUGH ACCUMULATING SNOW IS STILL EXPECTED LATE TOMORROW AND TOMORROW NIGHT...SNOW TOTALS ARE FORECAST TO BE BELOW 5 INCHES.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Here is te latest, as of 3:02pm at the National Weather Service.

Tonight: Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Tuesday: A chance of snow and sleet before 1pm, then snow between 1pm and 4pm, then snow and sleet after 4pm. High near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Snow and sleet before 1am, then a chance of snow. Low around 27. North wind between 3 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

So let me see if I have this straight... We, St. Mary's County may or may not get smow may or may not get ice may or may not get smow/ice mix may or may not get ice/rain mix may or may not get just rain and it may or may not start tonight or may or may not start until mid-morning and may or may not stop by tomorrow evening or may or may not stop until the wee hours of the morn Wednsday... right?

Okay, I'm going to plan according.

So let me see if I have this straight... We, St. Mary's County may or may not get smow may or may not get ice may or may not get smow/ice mix may or may not get ice/rain mix may or may not get just rain and it may or may not start tonight or may or may not start until mid-morning and may or may not stop by tomorrow evening or may or may not stop until the wee hours of the morn Wednsday... right?

I thought you had the inside scoop. Give!

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Close all schools, and cancel all events IMMEDIATELY.. from now until Friday, just to be safe.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Close all schools, and cancel all events IMMEDIATELY.. from now until Friday, just to be safe.
Gov. O'Malley should institute a curfew for the afflicted counties, so the residents will not be injured in any way should they attempt to exit their homes. :yay:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Just to give you an idea, I took this at 4pm at the California Walmart...

I really can't make TOO much fun of it here, cause it's just as bad where I grew up (about an hour southeast of Louisville KY) when it snows...

Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 128