So tell me about your air fryer

PeoplesElbow

Here is a youtube video of a channel that I like to watch. She is comparing the recently leaked KFC recipe in air frying and deep frying.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Have you fixed anything else in your air fry oven?

I'm reheating fried chicken right now.

Monello made chicken parm the other day and it was delicious. He also made homemade pizza with fresh dough.

I've "grilled" ribeyes and they turn out pretty good. Not like real grilled, of course, but a perfectly acceptable quick meal.

I'm hooked on baby pigs in a blanket - little smokies wrapped in cut up low carb tortillas.

I make breakfast tacos and deli meat crunchy wraps all the time.

So far everything has been good, no failures yet except for the zoodles.

ginwoman

I'm reheating fried chicken right now.

Monello made chicken parm the other day and it was delicious. He also made homemade pizza with fresh dough.

I've "grilled" ribeyes and they turn out pretty good. Not like real grilled, of course, but a perfectly acceptable quick meal.

I'm hooked on baby pigs in a blanket - little smokies wrapped in cut up low carb tortillas.

I make breakfast tacos and deli meat crunchy wraps all the time.

So far everything has been good, no failures yet except for the zoodles.
Your fryer must be huge if he cooked a pizza in it

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Just baked fish in the air fryer oven, cod, butter, salt, pepper, in a pyrex dish, 25 minutes at 340. Yum.

And zero fish smell in the house. Winner!

my-thyme

Patron
OH, and did asparagus spears a few nights ago. Spritz of canola oil, lemon pepper.

And a 2lb eye round on the rotisserie. Yummo.

Did I mention hubby gave me this appliance for my birthday? Out of the blue. I'm loving it!

my-thyme

Patron
The instructions for using the rotisserie were none existent for my machine, YouTube showed me how to put the meat on the spit.

2 lb eye round, put it on the spit. (I did not tie it.) Sprinkle liberally with kosher salt and coarse pepper. 400* for 40 minutes. Well done on the ends and 1/4 inch in, really rare in the center. And tender! I ate the ends as I was slicing, so good!

Was too rare for me, I'd probably lower the temp a bit and cook it a little longer next time.

Mine also came with a kabob attachment thingy. Gonna try that soon.

my-thyme

Patron
#1 Went to dinner last night at Capt Pats, always delicious, always bring home leftovers.🤤

#2 Hush Puppies leftover from Capt Pats are amazing out of the air fryer, like they just came out of the deep fryer!:dingding:
And the leftover crab balls were good reheated, too.

Now I can make a full batch of hush puppies at home, knowing I can reheat them in the air fryer.

Lump

Is everyone still enjoying and using the Air Fryer? Thinking about getting one. I saw someone said it was good to reheat fried chicken but can you make fried chicken in it? My husband loves everything fried but I won't do it because we would end up huge. Or is this just a replacement for a regular oven or toaster oven?