southern maryland

R

remaxrealtor

blackmoondevil said:
i just moved here and it sucks big time :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Maybe you should read my "thank you" thread and see how great all these people are. It's a beautiful area, filled with things to do and we hardly need new JO's like you making comments like this....you won't see this out of me often, but STFU and move on if you're so miserable, I bet you'll fit right in in the next location.

:huggy: Happy Friday to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crzy1

remaxrealtor said:
Maybe you should read my "thank you" thread and see how great all these people are. It's a beautiful area, filled with things to do and we hardly need new JO's like you making comments like this....you won't see this out of me often, but STFU and move on if you're so miserable, I bet you'll fit right in in the next location.

I am new to forums and what is the st in front of the fu mean? I am pretty sure I know what the fu means. thankyou

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crzy1 said:
I am new to forums and what is the st in front of the fu mean? I am pretty sure I know what the fu means. thankyou
See The Frilly Underwear. :yay:

R

remaxrealtor

crzy1 said:
Welcome! :howdy:

Shut The F Up.....is the meaning.

No one is going to make friends on here by starting the way he/she did. I'm glad you've joined and look forward to getting to know you!

Richard Cranium

remaxrealtor said:

It is an okay area. Most of the people are nice....it's the 3% of the locals who make up 90% of this forum that cause outsiders to hate it.

dorothydot

Hey, I agree - this is a Wonderful place, full of truly great people.

That's why I retired down here from Silver Spring. Every one I meet, music-wise, group-wise, or else-wise, has been true-self, attitude-free and genuinely caring and helpful. This is MY kind of folks!!

Dot

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dorothydot said:
Hey, I agree - this is a Wonderful place, full of truly great people.

That's why I retired down here from Silver Spring. Every one I meet, music-wise, group-wise, or else-wise, has been true-self, attitude-free and genuinely caring and helpful. This is MY kind of folks!!

Dot

You obviously haven't bumped into me.

crzy1

remaxrealtor said:
Welcome! :howdy:

Shut The F Up.....is the meaning.

No one is going to make friends on here by starting the way he/she did. I'm glad you've joined and look forward to getting to know you!

thanks for the karma

bcp

In My Opinion
Are the bridges not designed for people with this dislike of their life?
Ive been told that when a person entered the waters at the proper rate of descent, all their problems were solved.

only thing we ask is that you not use the bridge for your personal medicinal purposes during rush hour.

thank you in advance.

Lamini

welcome to this area :howdy: , thats probably the only welcome you'll get in this forum. i was where you are 3years ago and received the same compliments. notice the lack of welcome signs, its there to keep people out. so much culture in this area. dont let these people get to you. youre not gonna find anything here, there is nothing to see (though it has gotten better..). if youre here for a job, dont take your resume down wherever it is and just use this place as a stepping stool and as others have said, just suck it up while youre here. if youre single, i comfort you :whack:, like all the other singles at my work, they drive out on the weekends. i have family and we dissappear on weekends to other areas, usually DC+ and rarely VA; waldorf (north) isnt as bad as lexingtonpark/greatmills/california/etc

i work with a lot of retired military and about half of us couldnt take any more of it and got out. all the singles are frustrated here and just waiting for a job somewhere else, the retired arent so fussy since they get 3 paychecks a month regardless where they live anyway. however i still havent found a retired military person where i work that likes this area and most are waiting for a job out of here as well. ignore the karma thing, understand that they are really bored, and are actually commenting you

Richard Cranium

Uh....ylexlot, I only have one name, and this is it. I don't know who SMIB sucks is and I really don't care. There's only one Richard Cranium. I've also been here for a while....

johnjrval424

vabuchanan said:
LOL. this is my first post here :howdy: but i had to jump in on this one. Waldorf does SUCK. i moved here 2 years ago from the eastern shore... i want to be further down in the middle of BFE I love it further south.

My poor DH is sick of me comlaining about how much i hate where we live... :)

The eastern shore of MD or VA? If Md, whereabouts did you come from? I grew up on the eastern shore as well.

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
You guys obviously never heard of a message board troll have you? He only has 1 post, and its whole intent is to stir the pot.

Like this guy >> :elaine: