St Mary's County on Lockdown?

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Prayers to the family!
Hope they catch that idiot.
Hate to say it, but I think that we're going to be seeing alot more of this stuff with the way the economy is going.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Kids and mother are safe, they have transported them to the hospital. They are looking for a black Nissan Sentra don't know of a tag number yet or anything or if it's stolen.

What are they doing about children on the bus.

K

kris31280

I'd like to know where they're searching. I heard something about Mervell Dean, and that's where my son is.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Prayers to the family!
Hope they catch that idiot.
Hate to say it, but I think that we're going to be seeing alot more of this stuff with the way the economy is going.

So you believe this is probably someone that got an ARM Mortgage and it was going to adjust at the end of the month and he was frustrated because he couldn't make their house payment?

Or was a Secuities Broker and was hoping to keep the fact that he lost his job from his wife and family?

Severa

Common sense ain't common
I take it they haven't caught the f**kface yet cause the damn police chopper just about took off the roof of our building. :jameo:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
So you believe this is probably someone that got an ARM Mortgage and it was going to adjust at the end of the month and he was frustrated because he couldn't make their house payment?

Or was a Secuities Broker and was hoping to keep the fact that he lost his job from his wife and family?

No, No, No--- I am just saying that I think (robberies) are going to be on the increase because of our economy. Not just banks, but personal property as well...
Although I pray that's not the case.

Glad to see the family is safe!!!!

danjuandemarco

AKA Captain Awesome

:high5:

NICE!!!