St Mary's County on Lockdown?

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
UPDATE FROM BAY NET

Update: Early this morning a woman and her two children were kidnaped from a home in Calvert County.by two back males in camoflauge shirts, masks and green pants. The suspects drove the woman and her children to St. Mary's County where they proceeded to rob the PNC bank on Three Notch road.

Police have found the Tahoe at CVS near Buck Hewitt Rd. They are now actively searching for one, possibly two black males driving a black Nissan. No further desciption of the vehicle is available.

Buck Heweitt Road is closed. Chancellor's Run Road is closed. All Schools in St. Mary's County are in lockdown as a precaution. Roads will continue to be closed as police search for the suspects. Schools will continue in lockdown as the events unfold.

At this moment, Police have recovered all the people that were kidnapped safely. There was a bank bag found behind CiCi's Pizza in the San Souci shopping center.More information as it becomes available.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
UPDATE FROM BAY NET

Update: Early this morning a woman and her two children were kidnaped from a home in Calvert County.by two back males in camoflauge shirts, masks and green pants. The suspects drove the woman and her children to St. Mary's County where they proceeded to rob the PNC bank on Three Notch road.

Police have found the Tahoe at CVS near Buck Hewitt Rd. They are now actively searching for one, possibly two black males driving a black Nissan. No further desciption of the vehicle is available.

Buck Heweitt Road is closed. Chancellor's Run Road is closed. All Schools in St. Mary's County are in lockdown as a precaution. Roads will continue to be closed as police search for the suspects. Schools will continue in lockdown as the events unfold.

At this moment, Police have recovered all the people that were kidnapped safely. There was a bank bag found behind CiCi's Pizza in the San Souci shopping center.More information as it becomes available.

Old news.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Chancellors Run Rd. is NOT closed - traffic moving in both directions; the chopper is slowly moving towards RTE 235 from Greenview Knolls area again.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Question? What if they are now in a house and are on SOMD trying to find out what we all know? DUN DUN DUN

bohman

its a helicopter.
I never understand why people need to be specific as to which one :lmao:

Plenty of people in this area have personal connections to the people that operate those helos - my former coworker's husband is a mech. for trooper 7; I'm betting she's interested in specifics.