Star Wars III: anyone sick of it yet?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
canuk woman said:
because there are alot of people that wanna see it a billion times instead of seeing something new
Yep you're right. More people want to see an interesting movie repeatedly - especially if it's part of a series - than some lame remake of a Burt Reynolds flick and a low grade cartoon. So you don't get Star Wars. Big Deal. You're not getting a some financial benefit from whatever movie graces the top spot. Just spend your cash to see what you want to see, and don't worry about the rest of the world's taste. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Yep you're right. More people want to see an interesting movie repeatedly - especially if it's part of a series - than some lame remake of a Burt Reynolds flick and a low grade cartoon. So you don't get Star Wars. Big Deal. You're not getting a some financial benefit from whatever movie graces the top spot. Just spend your cash to see what you want to see, and don't worry about the rest of the world's taste. :shrug:

Allow me to paraphrase for you:

ahem........

STFU

Did I capture the spirit and intent correctly? :shrug:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Pete said:

ahem........

STFU

Wonderful job on the Reader's Digest Condensed version! :yay:

C

canuk woman

janey83 said:
My older brother is really into Star Wars, so when we were little, I had no choice but to watch the movies, too. I wouldn't go out of my way to see the film, but I really don't mind watching it when it's on tv or dvd. :shrug: Everyone likes something.

if i was forced to watch superman that would be fine by me i mean hello now those are real special effects do any of the characters fly in star wars? no

C

canuk woman

Nickel said:
Wow, I didn't know we were supposed to use decimals and all that. That would make me 23.1666666666666666667 :yay:

let's not go so far ok

C

canuk woman

bresamil said:

well i did see "Miss Congeniality 2" on sunday i thought it was cool

nawty1

Poker Shark
Star Wars to alot of people is like Harry Potter is to the "youngins" (no offense). Alot of us grew up with it. Lemme tell ya...back in the 70's, a glowing light saber slashing across the screen was cool! Not to mention the little green guy that could move stuff with his mind! Guess ya had to be there to appreciate the WHOLE story.

Try watching parts 4, 5, and 6....wait about 15 years and then watch the beginning....you will understand.

C

canuk woman

nawty1 said:
Star Wars to alot of people is like Harry Potter is to the "youngins" (no offense). Alot of us grew up with it. Lemme tell ya...back in the 70's, a glowing light saber slashing across the screen was cool! Not to mention the little green guy that could move stuff with his mind! Guess ya had to be there to appreciate the WHOLE story.

Try watching parts 4, 5, and 6....wait about 15 years and then watch the beginning....you will understand.

screw that the only saga i'd rather watch a million times is "Superman" besides anything luke skywalker can do, superman can do better

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Luke can carry all the Kryptonite he wants, lets see the man of steel do that (or how about just stay on the back of a horse)? :biggrin:

C

canuk woman

Ken King said:
Luke can carry all the Kryptonite he wants, lets see the man of steel do that (or how about just stay on the back of a horse)? :biggrin:

hey blame the horse not the actor

C

canuk woman

nawty1 said:
Superman or Smallvilleman??? Just wondering which one you are referring to :yay:

the superman movies, not the show "Smallville"

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
hey blame the horse not the actor
Why, because the horse was smart enough to know it couldn't make the jump while the man of steel thought he could?

nomoney

Pete said:

ahem........

STFU

to capture the spirit more so; the correct phrase in the yoda fashion should've been.......stfu you must