Star Wars III: anyone sick of it yet?

barncat

Ken King said:
Why, because the horse was smart enough to know it couldn't make the jump while the man of steel thought he could?

Your post is a little disturbing. Anyone who competes in any kind of sport knows there is a risk of injury to oneself but we all go in not thinking we will get hurt. Lots of conditions may be the reason why a horse and rider combo did not go over or successfully negotiate an obstacle, but it is not always the riders fault, maybe 9 times out of 10, but not always.

And just an fyi, any healthy horse can jump a 3' fence from a standstill, so ability of the horse was not an issue.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
pixiegirl said:
:nomoney: :ohwell: We went to the creek and got crawdads. :yay: I told him they were mini lobsters.

I see you and Nomo have been spending too much time together....:lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
barncat said:
Your post is a little disturbing. Anyone who competes in any kind of sport knows there is a risk of injury to oneself but we all go in not thinking we will get hurt. Lots of conditions may be the reason why a horse and rider combo did not go over or successfully negotiate an obstacle, but it is not always the riders fault, maybe 9 times out of 10, but not always.

And just an fyi, any healthy horse can jump a 3' fence from a standstill, so ability of the horse was not an issue.
And your post is more disturbing in your inability to recognize sarcasm. You did actually read the entire thread, didn't you?

barncat

Ken King said:
And your post is more disturbing in your inability to recognize sarcasm. You did actually read the entire thread, didn't you?

Yeah I actually did, but I missed the sarcasm part I guess, my bad.

C

canuk woman

Ken King said:
Why, because the horse was smart enough to know it couldn't make the jump while the man of steel thought he could?

maybe i should repeat myself the horse screwed up a jump and nearly killed christopher reeve and you know what? before he died he was this close to walking again

C

canuk woman

nawty1 said:
Remember the joke about Superman, the Invisible Man, and Wonder Woman? :lol:

:offtopic: but funnnnny!

tell me. I haven't heard it before

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
maybe i should repeat myself the horse screwed up a jump and nearly killed christopher reeve and you know what? before he died he was this close to walking again
How close is this close? Last I saw before he passed was that he was still wheel chair bound.

nawty1

Poker Shark
canuk woman said:
tell me. I haven't heard it before

Don't think it is appropriate to put on the boards. Google it and you should be able to find it. :involvesarooftop: :yay:

nawty1

Poker Shark
Ken King said:
How close is this close? Last I saw before he passed was that he was still wheel chair bound.

He was a guinea pig for a doctor that was trying to use electric impulses to create muscle movement. Saw a thing on Discovery about how they are using the same technique on a 6 year old girl who was paralized at birth. She is now able to walk with a walker :yay:

C

canuk woman

Ken King said:

yes i know that but he was very close in fact i heard that he could move one of his hands, got his feeling sense back, could breathe on his own for a few hours a day, and even move under water