Stupid idiots with cruel comments...

BOP

I'm home, back in sunny San Diego where I hate it. :lol: 18 more months and one more deployment before I can get back to the much prefered East Coast.

Trade you. I get to go home to San Diego, you get to live here in SMIBland.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I've been stuck here for 3 1/2 years and I hate it, but I guess I'm an oddball. :lol:

I guess there's a big difference in living/working there and staying at the Marriott and having drinks brought to you pool side.:alkies: :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Well, since you're starting a whole new thread on this subject, I'll ask these question again....

If she suffered from exhaustion, why does the county’s emergency operations center's log state that, “The caller advised his mother was in the shed with a rope around her neck.”

Why is the incident listed on the report as a “psychiatric/suicide attempt"?

Did the Baynet misrepresent what is stated in the log?

Is the 911 center making things up?

The quote you posted in the OP is that of Mr. Jones, not an unbiased third party. He went on to say that Mrs. Jones will be away from her commisioner duties until some point in May. That seems like a long period of time for exhaustion. I've know heart attack victims who have returned to work sooner than that. As far as privacy, if there wasn't so much left for the voters to wonder about, I think people would be inclined to be forgiving and just let the whole thing rest. Elected officials owe a certain degree of explaination to the voters. If they want total privacy, than they should stay in the private sector. Like I said before, I've met Cindy a few times at local events and have found her to be a sweet and kind person. I know she'll have a lot to offer for the county. Whatever happened, I hope she does what is needed for a speedy recovery so she can get back to the commisioner table.
I have no dog in this fight but I agree with awpitt. I see the new story as a cover up of a suicide attempt.

sparkyaclown

Like I said before, I've met Cindy a few times at local events and have found her to be a sweet and kind person.

Really? I've recently been privy to some email replies she has made to various people in which she came off as the total opposite. Belittling would be the best description I could give and I wouldn't call the original messages to which she was replying malicious in any way to even warrant such replies.