Stupid idiots with cruel comments...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Really? I've recently been privy to some email replies she has made to various people in which she came off as the total opposite. Belittling would be the best description I could give and I wouldn't call the original messages to which she was replying malicious in any way to even warrant such replies.

I have too. I would add "blunt" and "rude" to the list of adjectives. But
"belittling" pretty much sums it up. :yay:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Really? I've recently been privy to some email replies she has made to various people in which she came off as the total opposite. Belittling would be the best description I could give and I wouldn't call the original messages to which she was replying malicious in any way to even warrant such replies.

Yes, really.

All I can go on is my first hand experience from the times I've met and talked with Cindy. I can't go on rumors and claims about emails I haven't seen. If you have something to show us, that would be helpful.

Clem_Shady

Send them to me.

I'll put them up in my public Google Docs account.

:popcorn:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Show us...................

.....otherwise, it's just an unsupported claim.

They were not sent to me, they were sent to someone I know. She showed them to me though and I was pretty shocked that she was given the replies that were given.

I'll ask her if she will send them to me and I'll be more than happy to post them.

awpitt

Main Streeter
They were not sent to me, they were sent to someone I know. She showed them to me though and I was pretty shocked that she was given the replies that were given.

I'll ask her if she will send them to me and I'll be more than happy to post them.

Cool. Thanks.

sparkyaclown

Yes, really.

All I can go on is my first hand experience from the times I've met and talked with Cindy. I can't go on rumors and claims about emails I haven't seen. If you have something to show us, that would be helpful.

While I would love to share them, they are not mine to share. I will ask if they mind if it gets posted out there in the open.

awpitt

Main Streeter
While I would love to share them, they are not mine to share. I will ask if they mind if it gets posted out there in the open.

That's fine. It would be interesting to see. If the emails were from the county govt's domain, those emails are public information.

ITS ME

dont ya feel really stupid now...talk about rumors fueling the fire and a huge breach of her privacy!!!!

"On April 6th St. Mary's Commissioner Cindy Jones was taken by ambulance to St. Mary's Hospital. Cindy was checking over the animals in the barn on their property and fainted. Cindy's son, age 14, who has been diagnosed with ADHD, called 911."

All you finger points better look at the 3 pointing back at...YOU!!!

Bad enough the press posted this,but the SMIBS, etc that keep on posting, you are fricken' crazy!

Hey Cindy, ignore SOMD, and get well soon! :flowers:

Seems to me that you got your info wrong!

The final St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office report released today says that Commissioner Cindy Jones attempted to commit suicide by hanging herself. This contradicts statements from Commissioner Jones’ husband issued earlier this week.
According to the report from veteran officer Cpl. Dung Ross, several officers who arrived on the scene were directed to a barn/storage building by Jones’ 14-year-old son. The narrative goes on to report: “The victim (Jones) had entered the aforementioned structure and placed a ¼ inch diameter plastic rope around the center beam of the barn/storage building. The victim Jones placed the rope around her neck and attempted to strangle herself by tightening the rope as she used the weight of her body to cut oxygen to her lungs. The complainant (the son) walked into the structure and discovered the victim with the rope around her neck. The complainant then called 911 for help. Emergency medical personnel from the Valley Lee Rescue Squad responded to the scene after it was secured. The victim had ligature marks around her neck and the rope was removed by officers and rescue squad members which was around her torso and not her neck. The victim was able to walk to the ambulance. It was subsequently revealed the victim Cynthia Jones had been under tremendous pressure and felt very depressed from her position as County Commissioner and barraged with e-mails concerning the current county budget dilemmas. The victim has been consuming alcohol beverages during the lunchtime hour prior to attempting to hang herself.” Reports by other officers described Jones as being tangled in the rope when they found her.The incident occurred Wednesday afternoon. April 6. Jones was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital where Cpl. Ross completed a petition for an emergency evaluation of Jones.In an interview with Detective Cpl. Robert Merritt in the St. Mary’s Hospital Emergency Room, Jones told the detective “this was the first time she had ever attempted suicide and does not feel that this would occur again.” The statement was recorded.

Police Report: Jones Attempted Suicide - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

KRsGhost

dont ya feel really stupid now...talk about rumors fueling the fire and a huge breach of her privacy!!!!

"On April 6th St. Mary's Commissioner Cindy Jones was taken by ambulance to St. Mary's Hospital. Cindy was checking over the animals in the barn on their property and fainted. Cindy's son, age 14, who has been diagnosed with ADHD, called 911."

All you finger points better look at the 3 pointing back at...YOU!!!

Bad enough the press posted this,but the SMIBS, etc that keep on posting, you are fricken' crazy!

Hey Cindy, ignore SOMD, and get well soon! :flowers:

did you really start this dumb thread?

royhobie

hobieflyer
I was wondering that too. Probably so they could blame him for things that were written.

I agree. This is my biggest concern. IF it was a suicide attempt, she can get help. But, placing blame on a child who merely placed a 911 call in what he thought was saving his mother's life has no excuse at all. I blame the husband for being a complete idiot. The boy just did what any human being would do who loves his mother if he saw a similar incident. Sounds like the husband needs some help as well. Just a different kind.