Super Bowl Food

What about Hard Times?:buddies:

I've been there once, it's the pool hall/bar right? I forget Hard Times is there really. We usually hang out at Boston's for the games because the bartenders hook us up...ya gotta luv that, lol or we go to Damon's because my friend works there part time and she works pretty much every Sunday. Do a lot of people go there?

Kittykat33

Why me??
I've been there once, it's the pool hall/bar right? I forget Hard Times is there really. We usually hang out at Boston's for the games because the bartenders hook us up...ya gotta luv that, lol or we go to Damon's because my friend works there part time and she works pretty much every Sunday. Do a lot of people go there?

I LOVE Hard Times!!! It is a fun place to go to. The bartenders there I think are the best in Waldorf! We use to go watch Sunday football up there.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

That would be correct. On Sundays during football season, that place would get pretty packed. I spent many a Sunday there.

lovinmaryland

I am having a few people over but cant decide what appetizers to make :tap:

I am doing chili w/ fixins but need a few finger food ideas and maybe some dips too if anyone feels like sharing :smile:

wineo

loving life

I am doing chili w/ fixins but need a few finger food ideas and maybe some dips too if anyone feels like sharing :smile:

1lb of Velveta
1lb of Hamburger
1lb sausage
2 tbls Oregano
1teaspoon Whorchester Sauce

Brown meats and drain fat, add cheese, mix together, spread mixture on little cocktail bread, pumpernickle or sour dough, broil for only 3 min or till brown, don't take your eyes off them, they burn fast. You can do ahead and freeze, but I always brown onside of the bread first then add mixture and freeze.

They are great we call them Sin City Specials.:lmao:

Cowgirl

Take a slice of hard salami, add some cream cheese in the middle, add some sliced pepperoncini peppers, and roll it up. :yum:

Trying2Ride

1lb of Velveta
1lb of Hamburger
1lb sausage
2 tbls Oregano
1teaspoon Whorchester Sauce

Brown meats and drain fat, add cheese, mix together, spread mixture on little cocktail bread, pumpernickle or sour dough, broil for only 3 min or till brown, don't take your eyes off them, they burn fast. You can do ahead and freeze, but I always brown onside of the bread first then add mixture and freeze.

They are great we call them Sin City Specials.:lmao:

We make those but we call'em Hanky Panky.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Ingredients
1 package Reduced fat oreos - crushed
8 oz Fat free cream cheese - softened
Semi sweet chocolate chips or white chocolate

Preparation
Blend the crushed oreos with the cream cheese and form 1 inch balls with mixture. Melt the chocolate chips and dip the oreo balls in the chocolate to coat. Set out on wax paper to cool. optional to swirl white chocolate on top.

Cook's Notes
*In order to work with dipping the balls more easily, you might want to freeze the balls for a bit before dipping.

Is this the one?

:smack: Heathen slime!

Anybody who uses the words "reduced fat" and "Oreo" in the same sentence deserves to be flogged.

wineo

loving life
:smack: Heathen slime!

Anybody who uses the words "reduced fat" and "Oreo" in the same sentence deserves to be flogged.

:lmao:It was the first reciepe I clicked on, beleive me we don't use "fat free" in this house.

They do sound :drool: going to make them

lovinmaryland

Ingredients
1 package Reduced fat oreos - crushed
8 oz Fat free cream cheese - softened
Semi sweet chocolate chips or white chocolate

Preparation
Blend the crushed oreos with the cream cheese and form 1 inch balls with mixture. Melt the chocolate chips and dip the oreo balls in the chocolate to coat. Set out on wax paper to cool. optional to swirl white chocolate on top.

Cook's Notes
*In order to work with dipping the balls more easily, you might want to freeze the balls for a bit before dipping.

Is this the one?

You think those would work with either the mint or the peanut butter stuffed oreos? Those are the best ones :drool:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
:lmao:It was the first reciepe I clicked on, beleive me we don't use "fat free" in this house.

They do sound :drool: going to make them

A couple of the gals here make Oreo ball so good you end up moving furniture just to get a few more. :ohwell: