Super Bowl Food

I don't have any ideal yet.

I'll probably go to Hard Times before the game to see how it is and I have a feeling I'll start the game at Boston's and end up at Damon's. Not sure though cuz I wanna make sure I have a seat but if my friend that works at Damon's knows I'm coming then she'll save me a table. My friend is trying to convince me to go to Acme in Annapolis with her but I'm not trying to go that far for such a late game. We'll just hit up NapTown Saturday night for some :buddies:

Haha, reading this I obviously have no clue what my plans are yet :lmao:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'll probably go to Hard Times before the game to see how it is and I have a feeling I'll start the game at Boston's and end up at Damon's. Not sure though cuz I wanna make sure I have a seat but if my friend that works at Damon's knows I'm coming then she'll save me a table. My friend is trying to convince me to go to Acme in Annapolis with her but I'm not trying to go that far for such a late game. We'll just hit up NapTown Saturday night for some :buddies:

Haha, reading this I obviously have no clue what my plans are yet :lmao:

Damn girl, you sound just like me. Dont have a clue!

Damn girl, you sound just like me. Dont have a clue!

I know, I really don't know where I'll end up. As long as I have good company, good food and good drinks though I don't really care. Maybe I'll join you guys on the stools at Hooters!! :killingme

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I know, I really don't know where I'll end up. As long as I have good company, good food and good drinks though I don't really care. Maybe I'll join you guys on the stools at Hooters!! :killingme

Now remember, chevygirl will be on the stool with a seat belt, I'll be laying on the floor:lmao: