Super Bowl LI

PeoplesElbow

Because I can. You reply, also, when you want to. I am the same as you; a member of this forum.

You missed my point. The Super Bowl is an extravaganza of nothing that is important. Thanks for your reply. :smile:

Is there anything you don't feel the need to horn into and become the center of attention? I swear if you happened along a Black Panther or ISIS meeting you would insert yourself and start telling t hem about how you moved.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't really give a damn about football and don't have a favorite team, but I do like a good game. Plus it's always fun to see Monello jumping around and yelling.

What I don't get is the Brady hate. What's not to like about that guy? He should be everybody's favorite player instead of some douche who can't stop getting in trouble and beating up his girlfriend.

Exactly! :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
One more thing. Football reminds me of history and the gladiator stadium. I think it is stupid. Many players have been maimed for life because of this game. It is like the fans are the Romans and give a :yay: or :boo: Stupid. Period. Baseball is different. That is my game to watch. There is much more strategy, and less injury. Apple pie, and all that.

:blahblah: :blahblah:

tommyjo

Because I can. You reply, also, when you want to. I am the same as you; a member of this forum.

You missed my point. The Super Bowl is an extravaganza of nothing that is important. Thanks for your reply. :smile:

Everyone got your point...your the one who didn't get the point of the reply. Your response is childish and once again shows your lack of intelligence.

Above ALL ELSE...however...your commentary finally proves beyond the shadow of any doubt...that YOU ARE NOT A PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black dog

Free America
Awesome game, and the best Mercedes commercial ever. I wondered after seeing the gas tank if Captain America was going to show up.

Is Wackadoody awake and tweaking yet?

warneckutz

JMO, the Super Bowl has no impact on my life. Didn't watch. Don't care. No wings. No nachos. No nothing. There are more important things going on in our country. I am in disbelief at how much 'fans' spend on this bull crap!

So, people should just sit and argue politics all day?

You should enjoy the idea of the Super Bowl or even a football game in general - plenty of people get completely ####-faced hammered before, during and after the game- this could be YOUR sport!

glhs837

Power with Control
Brady lucked out. No beast, no nothing. It is how the cookies fell. No big deal.

Luck favors the prepared mind. Meaning all the luck in the world doesn't make passes, and all the luck in the world wont help those who give up when they are way behind. The cookies only fell that way because they did not mentally check out, they kept pushing and looking for ways to win.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I liked watching Blank and his, errrr....Trophy wife? Daughter? Mistress?....just groovin' and dancin' in the owners box for the first three quarters, then nothing else but depression and fear while down on the sidelines. Priceless. Stay where you belong, Blank - in your seat. I have nothing but satisfaction watching the Falcons blow it, big time - couldn't have happened to a more deserving franchise.

Way to go, Patriots. Belichek and Brady - the best, all time.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Luck favors the prepared mind. Meaning all the luck in the world doesn't make passes, and all the luck in the world wont help those who give up when they are way behind. The cookies only fell that way because they did not mentally check out, they kept pushing and looking for ways to win.

I think every NE game I watched this season played out the same way.. 1st and 2nd Quarter NE seems to be floundering, offense not doing much, defense kind of just cruising not stopping a lot of plays... but they wear down the defense(and the offense) to the point about 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter they have the defense gassed and can do what they want... and the opposing offense is wore down to the point they can't block..

4th quarter NE still seemed fresh, while the Falcons were toasted..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who doesn't love a winner?

Lots of people, apparently.

Also all the Tebow hate - who doesn't like a nice guy with good morals??? Well, lots of people.

Taylor Swift - who doesn't like a nice girl to seems down to earth despite her ungodly fame and wealth, and has the world by the tail? Lots of people.

Hater gonna hate hate hate hate hate.

glhs837

Power with Control
I think every NE game I watched this season played out the same way.. 1st and 2nd Quarter NE seems to be floundering, offense not doing much, defense kind of just cruising not stopping a lot of plays... but they wear down the defense(and the offense) to the point about 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter they have the defense gassed and can do what they want... and the opposing offense is wore down to the point they can't block..

4th quarter NE still seemed fresh, while the Falcons were toasted..

I told the son at the end of the first quarter that same thing, that it was like the Patriots spent the first half of all these games just analyzing the opposition, then at half time telling the team the exact method to demolish them. Was a hard thought to support after +20 points to the Falcons though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On another note, I watched the Lady Gaga performance. Everything was blowing up with how great she was, best halftime show ever, blah blah...yeah, I didn't see that. She should stop trying to dance and just be the Queen and let the pros dance around her. I was very pleased that she didn't use her performance to make some half assed political statement and ruin everything, but today the kids are crowing that she did a "protest song" (This Land Is Your Land). :lol: They "think" this because a pack of durhards at some riot were chanting it. They are officially pathetic and desperate. But if it keeps Gaga from getting death threats, let 'em think what they want.

Christy

b*tch rocket
On another note, I watched the Lady Gaga performance. Everything was blowing up with how great she was, best halftime show ever, blah blah...yeah, I didn't see that. She should stop trying to dance and just be the Queen and let the pros dance around her. I was very pleased that she didn't use her performance to make some half assed political statement and ruin everything, but today the kids are crowing that she did a "protest song" (This Land Is Your Land). :lol: They "think" this because a pack of durhards at some riot were chanting it. They are officially pathetic and desperate. But if it keeps Gaga from getting death threats, let 'em think what they want.

I thought it was the best halftime show in a very long time. :shrug: I am biased though, because despite her political leanings, she is my favorite female artist. She is ridiculously talented. I am glad she got past the meat dress stage, because that silliness diminished just how talented she is.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I thought it was the best halftime show in a very long time. :shrug: I am biased though, because despite her political leanings, she is my favorite female artist. She is ridiculously talented. I am glad she got past the meat dress stage, because that silliness diminished just how talented she is.

She is ridiculously talented, and that's what I can't stand about her. She throws that talent out the window and performs more crap for our kids to ingest. I attempted to watch her half time video, and turned it off. I'm sorry, but that it not Lady Gaga showing how talented she is. She is so much better than that.

You are sounding like an old fogy...:lol: Gaga's dancing was 100% Gaga style. Her movements are just as unique to her as her sound. As for the show... I thought the stunts and drone light effects were amazing especially considering the very small time they have to do the set up and she crammed in a lot of performance in the very short time she was given.

As for the durhards thinking her patriotic song choices were protest songs... if that is what it takes to get them on the patriotism for America bandwagon then so be it! :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
She is ridiculously talented, and that's what I can't stand about her. She throws that talent out the window and performs more crap for our kids to ingest. I attempted to watch her half time video, and turned it off. I'm sorry, but that it not Lady Gaga showing how talented she is. She is so much better than that.

:poorbaby: I think she's pretty tame in comparison to many artists. :lol: And I don't think kids are so easily molded by the music they listen to. I was all about the bad music (i.e. Shout at the Devil, Me So Horny, Burn Bitch Burn...) growing up and I turned out perfectly normal. :twitch: :lol: :huggy: