Superbowl Halftime Show

PJay

Screenshot_20240212-091454.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

As of last night I'm over Taylor Swift. She's so fake - ooh, all jumping up and down like she knows what happened. And that outfit she wore - good grief. And the way every "candid" pic of her looks posed. And Ice Spice - WTF?? A publicist paid TSwift to take that ghetto clown to the SuperBowl, you know damn well they aren't all friendsy IRL.

So....that's too bad. I wanted to like Taylor but she has to help me out a little and last night showed a really unpleasant side of her.

PJay

I didn't watch the game...just sharing the following..

"Proof the Super Bowl was Rigged…

At the 1:37 NFL minute marker:
• It’s 1st & 10
• Mahomes runs for a 2-3 Yard Gain.
• It should have been 2nd and 7
• The Downs temporarily said 2nd, but then changed to 1st and 10 and so did the first down marker.

San Francisco never stood a chance.

Even the announcer says it was not a first down at the 44 second mark.

Told you it was rigged."

HemiHauler

As of last night I'm over Taylor Swift. She's so fake - ooh, all jumping up and down like she knows what happened. And that outfit she wore - good grief. And the way every "candid" pic of her looks posed. And Ice Spice - WTF?? A publicist paid TSwift to take that ghetto clown to the SuperBowl, you know damn well they aren't all friendsy IRL.

So....that's too bad. I wanted to like Taylor but she has to help me out a little and last night showed a really unpleasant side of her.

Oh gosh! I am sure she will be devastated upon reading this. I see her taking a long break from touring and receiving loads of therapy to deal with this ego bruiser.

Clem72

I didn't watch the game...just sharing the following..

"Proof the Super Bowl was Rigged…

At the 1:37 NFL minute marker:
• It’s 1st & 10
• Mahomes runs for a 2-3 Yard Gain.
• It should have been 2nd and 7
• The Downs temporarily said 2nd, but then changed to 1st and 10 and so did the first down marker.

San Francisco never stood a chance.

Even the announcer says it was not a first down at the 44 second mark.

Told you it was rigged."

There's a bunch of funny tik-tok videos of defenders jumping away from the runner and into a blockers, and in one the ref jumps towards the runner and swats the ball out of his hands.

I dunno if it's rigged from the top down, but I certainly believe players and possibly teams are paid to make sure the bookies come out on top.

If it's rigged it's almost certainly a gambling/organized crime issue and not a government psyop.