Superbowl Halftime Show

gemma_rae

Fake Tits Are Fake
This Dude has a pretty nice pair though.
1707861800333.png

Chopticon64

Anyway, I'm glad the Chiefs won. I like Patrick Mahomes and I like Taylor's boyfriend. Plus I always root against any California team. Even in, say, figure skating, if the competitor is from CA I'm like, yeah, I hope you fall on your ass.
I wonder why you have to weigh in on all these conversations.

I get that it’s your website, and it’s likely why it never launched. You had the perfect site in the early 2000s but you screwed it up.

Call me every name in the book, you do it to everyone.

So sad to see a gilded road lost to your incompetence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I get that it’s your website, and it’s likely why it never launched. You had the perfect site in the early 2000s but you screwed it up.

Okay, well, that was random and bizarre....

HemiHauler

It’s because she is precisely everything she professes to hate. She sees herself in all of her inane rants and hates what she sees. She’s unable to do better.

She is nothing more than a hippie retread from the 1960s - the personal is the political and the political is the personal. For misfits and malcontents like her, it is a religion.

And she probably wonders why all of the decent posters are gone. She runs every single one of them off of here. As is her prerogative as you mention. That’s certainly one way to run a forum.

But then you end up with an echo chamber with a queen who crushes any ever so slightly “divergent” voice.

Clearly, circle jerks must be working!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s because she is precisely everything she professes to hate. She sees herself in all of her inane rants and hates what she sees. She’s unable to do better.

She is nothing more than a hippie retread from the 1960s - the personal is the political and the political is the personal. For misfits and malcontents like her, it is a religion.

And she probably wonders why all of the decent posters are gone. She runs every single one of them off of here. As is her prerogative as you mention. That’s certainly one way to run a forum.

But then you end up with an echo chamber with a queen who crushes any ever so slightly “divergent” voice.

Clearly, circle jerks must be working!

What does it feel like to be obsessed and consumed with hate for someone you don't even know?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As of last night I'm over Taylor Swift. She's so fake - ooh, all jumping up and down like she knows what happened.

Owens went on to cast doubt on the authenticity of Swift’s relationship with Travis Kelce, calling it a “business move.”

When Walsh commented that calling Swift the “most toxic feminist” was a significant statement, Owens explained her choice of phrasing.

“Toxic feminism … She literally said, ‘Lena Dunham taught me feminism,’ which basically means that you can get whatever you want so long as you’re able to sell to people that you’re a victim because you’re a woman. And she has done it to the tune of a billion dollars,” Owens stated.

“She re-recorded her catalog and resold the same album because Scooter Braun legally purchased her catalog,” said Owens. “Her dad was sitting on the board of the company and she said, ‘I didn’t know it was getting sold.’ You didn’t know it was getting sold? Your dad is sitting on the board of the company. What are you talking about? But eight-year-old girls don’t understand business, so they then just tried to kill Scooter.”