Ted and Kid and Sarah...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ted didn't serve and he was a perfectly healthy male. Just what the DOD was looking for. I'm sure there's plenty of truth to his story of acting a fool to avoid serving.

Now he's all behind the military. Sorry you had your chance and failed miserably.

For what it's worth: http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp

An analysis of Ted Nugent’s Selective Service classification record doesn’t prove or disprove either version of the story. He did indeed receive a high school student deferment (1-S) in 1967 and then (as he stated) a college student deferment (2-S) in 1968. However, he was reclassified as “available for military service” (1-A) in 1969 and then subsequently rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons “qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency” and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling.) After the 1-Y classification was eliminated by the Selective Service at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F (“registrant not qualified for any military service”).

black dog

Free America
Ted didn't serve and he was a perfectly healthy male. Just what the DOD was looking for. I'm sure there's plenty of truth to his story of acting a fool to avoid serving.

Now he's all behind the military. Sorry you had your chance and failed miserably.

View attachment 118219

Most of that is from a story in High Times Magazine decades ago. it was also refuted decades ago.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Most of that is from a story in High Times Magazine decades ago. it was also refuted decades ago.

So why wasn't he in uniform? I'm gonna say that somehow he was deemed unfit for service. He doesn't appear disabled in any meaningful way. So that would point to some sort of disqualifying mental condition. I wonder why he doesn't come out and set the record straight.

CalvertNewb

Its funny how Bill Clinton was a draft dodger for real and Obama, well they still haven't found his Selective service card, but that doesn't bother people like the Newb, but they sh1t themselves over Trump and Nugent. George Bush the younger served in the National Guard and they checked every meeting he made and left stains in their britches over him. But Bubba and Obama. No service, and they don't mention it.

As to Obama there was no draft so I don't know what your point is.

And a flimsy medical condition Trump
Paid for is the definition of Draft Dodging

black dog

Free America
So why wasn't he in uniform? I'm gonna say that somehow he was deemed unfit for service. He doesn't appear disabled in any meaningful way. So that would point to some sort of disqualifying mental condition. I wonder why he doesn't come out and set the record straight.

So you can just look at someone and tell that they aren't " disabled in a meaningful way "
You should take over Miss Cleo's website, and start with who needs to be tossed off SS Disability and then do the same at the VA.
Like tens of thousands of other during that time period, He had two deferments, one was for college and if I remember correctly the other was for being a traveling musician. The record was set strait like I said, decades ago.

black dog

Free America

There should still be a SS card on file for Obama.
And the definition of Draft Dodger is,
A person that has not obeyed an Official Order to join the Armed Forces.

CalvertNewb

There should still be a SS card on file for Obama.
And the definition of Draft Dodger is,
A person that has not obeyed an Official Order to join the Armed Forces.

Stop stanning for Trump and admit he dodged the draft and cheats at golf to boot. Idolizing such a awful human being is not something to be proud of. I get liking his policies but your defense of him is just as bad as you claim democrats did with Obama

black dog

Free America
Stop stanning for Trump and admit he dodged the draft and cheats at golf to boot. Idolizing such a awful human being is not something to be proud of. I get liking his policies but your defense of him is just as bad as you claim democrats did with Obama

Learn how to keep on topic. Go fish somewhere else Trollboy.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Do you really care that he cheats at golf?

Trump received several college deferments as well as a medical deferment from the draft. Is everyone to be called into question about their deferments, or just people you have a problem with?

Hijinx

And a flimsy medical condition Trump

Sorry to bring it up to you, The blinders you Trump haters wear won't allow you to accept any information anyway.

Hijinx

Trump received several college deferments as well as a medical deferment from the draft. Is everyone to be called into question about their deferments, or just people you have a problem with?

Which one of the banned MPD's is this guy anyway.?

CalvertNewb

It all speaks to his character if you can't figure that out.

He is the spoil child of a billionaire who has been handed everythingbhis while life. He cheats at golf. On his wives. On his taxes. And to avoid the draft.

Why working class people have been duped into thinking a millionaire has their best interest at heart is baffling.

In 4 years you will see the only people he has helped are the same people he has in his cabinet. White millionaires.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

He is the spoil child of a billionaire who has been handed everythingbhis while life. He cheats at golf. On his wives. On his taxes. And to avoid the draft.

Why working class people have been duped into thinking a millionaire has their best interest at heart is baffling.

In 4 years you will see the only people he has helped are the same people he has in his cabinet. White millionaires.
I'll take that bet

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'll take that bet

Me, too. It is not like the Dem Party is not full of rich people; more than the Repub. :rolleyes: Oh, but Chelsea gets the royal saint treatment, but not Ivanka who has accomplished much more. :rolleyes: And, let us not forget how the Clintons profited from politics, and Obama, too. One sided hypocrites those Dems, I tell ya. :rolleyes:

CalvertNewb

Me, too. It is not like the Dem Party is not full of rich people; more than the Repub. :rolleyes: Oh, but Chelsea gets the royal saint treatment, but not Ivanka who has accomplished much more. :rolleyes: And, let us not forget how the Clintons profited from politics, and Obama, too. One sided hypocrites those Dems, I tell ya. :rolleyes:
If you don't understand the difference between profiting from speeches and books once your presidency is over and profiting from the presidency during your presidency I can't help you.

So the republicans want to cut healthcare for 24 million people mostly low income. How does that fit with your narrative of the party of the people? What about the removing the alternative minimum tax. Who do you think that benefits? The working class? Wrong again.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Cheating in golf gives you insight to a person's character? My character must suck. But then again, I just played for fun and kicking my ball into a better lie didn't result in any catastrophic consequences. So, I'm comfortable with my character.

You do have a pretty distorted view on Trump and his achievements. His dad may have granted him some startup money, but he has earned his billions - FAIRLY.

The rest of your post comes off as the typical class-warfare, jealous types that feel anyone that has earned a good living owes you something, or stole it from you. It's complete BS.

Whether Trump has our best interest in mind is yet to be seen. I am skeptical; as I have been from the beginning. But, unlike you, I am willing to give him that chance; unlike Hillary, who I know didn't have anyone's interest in mind.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If you don't understand the difference between profiting from speeches and books once your presidency is over and profiting from the presidency during your presidency I can't help you.

So the republicans want to cut healthcare for 24 million people mostly low income. How does that fit with your narrative of the party of the people? What about the removing the alternative minimum tax. Who do you think that benefits? The working class? Wrong again.

What does that even mean "cut healthcare for 24 million people"? Are you saying that whatever Trump passes for a healthcare bill will result in 24 million people never, EVER, EVER being able to get access to healthcare? You mean they're going to die because of Trump? Please go into detail about what you mean?

Hijinx

Gee and here I thought Ryans plan didn't go through and the Republicans decided to let Obamacare die of it's own stupidity, designed and shoved thru by democrats.