Tell them you love them...every chance you get

NOTSMC

I was over Lee's house for dinner and he mentioned the incident, pulled up the article on his tablet. I read that name and I was so hoping that it was someone else. It wasn't until I looked here that I knew for certain. Wish I knew the right words Bill. That's not the order in which things are supposed to happen and I'd like to think that nothing like this should ever happen to the people I care about. I raised a glass in your son's honor tonight. May all the gods grant you and yours the strength and courage that I'm certain it will take to get through this. Blessings to you all.

Last edited:

CPUSA

I am so sorry for your loss Bill.
There really aren't any words that can ease your pain & grief right now.
All I can offer is thoughts & prayers for you & yours. Stay strong friend...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Tears run down my face this morning. You are an amazing man, Bill, and I am certain your son followed in your footsteps. My sincerest condolences :huggy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tears run down my face this morning. You are an amazing man, Bill, and I am certain your son followed in your footsteps. My sincerest condolences :huggy:
Thank you MB.....
I have to try and remember him only like this...he was so happy when out on the water sailing. Its in our blood.

night 2.jpg