The evil of the left

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually, that only works if you suckle at the teet of the powers to be. So, in your case... it would be true :yay:

I'm just sick of seeing the everyday hypocrisy of so many on here. Too bad no one ever does anything about it and usually just jumps in to assist.

*Please see signature line below*

Your butt buddy TJ, aka Tranny, is going to disown you now. "Cast him to the sodomites..or..ignorati..whatever..." she said.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Your butt buddy TJ, aka Tranny, is going to disown you now. "Cast him to the sodomites..or..ignorati..whatever..." she said.

Bet you a Yuengling to a Corona they kiss and makeup before the next Antifa rally.

MiddleGround

Bet you a Yuengling to a Corona they kiss and makeup before the next Antifa rally.

I would bet they use the same toothbrush...

Whadaya know! Its Larry, Curley, and Moe :lmao:

Which one of you gets the pressure check when you get together? Or, do you take turns?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Whadaya know! Its Larry, Curley, and Moe :lmao:

Which one of you gets the pressure check when you get together? Or, do you take turns?

Your lame attempt at humor aside, you are still who you are Resty. Own it.

Until your sorry ass gets bounced and you need the next screen name..that is..

your butt-buddy Rumprider will miss you if you are gone.

MiddleGround

Your lame attempt at humor aside, you are still who you are Resty. Own it.

Until your sorry ass gets bounced and you need the next screen name..that is..

your butt-buddy Rumprider will miss you if you are gone.

It's giggle worthy to see you flounder with your guesses and assumptions. No wonder why everyone points and laughs at you and your gaggle :killingme

EDIT: It is funny to prove a point though. I entered this thread to point out what an azzhat Transponder is and you idiots still insist on jumping in to harass me. It is blatantly obvious that your pathetic lives are incomplete without the validation of put down attempts towards anonymous forum people and without people like me or Transponder your lives would be a complete void.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's giggle worthy to see you flounder with your guesses and assumptions. No wonder why everyone points and laughs at you and your gaggle :killingme

It's even more giggleworthy to see you buried time and time again in your obtuse insistence on being wrong. Have at it sport...you own it!

MiddleGround

It's even more giggleworthy to see you buried time and time again in your obtuse insistence on being wrong. Have at it sport...you own it!

Obtuse and irony. Please expand your vocabulary beyond this to attempt to remain valid and entertaining. :yay:

Hijinx

Actually, that only works if you suckle at the teet of the powers to be. So, in your case... it would be true :yay:

I'm just sick of seeing the everyday hypocrisy of so many on here. Too bad no one ever does anything about it and usually just jumps in to assist.

*Please see signature line below*

If something makes me sick, I leave it alone. Nothing is forcing you here to sickened.

You have been here a while under another name so you created a new one and rejoined.
Sounds like you created your own illness.

As for your signature GFY.

MiddleGround

If something makes me sick, I leave it alone. Nothing is forcing you here to sickened.

You have been here a while under another name so you created a new one and rejoined.
Sounds like you created your own illness.

As for your signature GFY.

Another one of the "returning members" believers. You might want to adjust that aluminum foil on your head.

I come on here to see what is going on in the region and for entertainment. Sometimes I have to stoop to the level of other "senior" posters. I am in my late 20's.... what is Gilligan's, blackdog's, Kyle's, and your excuse? Seems a little sad that you are all in your 50s, 60s, and 70s and on here doing the same thing. This coming from the same people that complain about what is wrong in the world today. You are all laughable :lmao:

Hijinx

Another one of the "returning members" believers. You might want to adjust that aluminum foil on your head.

I come on here to see what is going on in the region and for entertainment. Sometimes I have to stoop to the level of other "senior" posters. I am in my late 20's.... what is Gilligan's, blackdog's, Kyle's, and your excuse? Seems a little sad that you are all in your 50s, 60s, and 70s and on here doing the same thing. This coming from the same people that complain about what is wrong in the world today. You are all laughable :lmao:

That's funny we were saying the same thing about you.
sometimes entertaining but mostly boring.

You went from sick to sad WTF are you here for anyway?
Are you some crazy kind of Interweb masochist who like to made fun of.

MiddleGround

Nothing funnier (and yet, sad at the same time) than a 70's something that likes to feel superior by harassing and insulting anonymous internet people. Just slightly below that of a 60's something.

Hijinx

Nothing funnier (and yet, sad at the same time) than a 70's something that likes to feel superior by harassing and insulting anonymous internet people. Just slightly below that of a 60's something.

Gee I didn't know I was hurting your widdle feewings so badly. I apologize
I thought you came her to be insulted. Of course I judged that by your posts .

black dog

Free America
That's funny we were saying the same thing about you.
sometimes entertaining but mostly boring.

LOL... He doesn't understand we are in our offices, primary or weekend homes posting and he's in his mom's basement.

MiddleGround

come back when you have a had a few more life experiences beyond college partying

Lol!! I passed the maturity level of the average poster on here when I was in middle school :yay:

Is there anyhting in your EXTENSIVE life experience that you can share without cut-n-pasting?

BOP

EDIT: It is funny to prove a point though. I entered this thread to point out what an azzhat Transponder is and you idiots still insist on jumping in to harass me. It is blatantly obvious that your pathetic lives are incomplete without the validation of put down attempts towards anonymous forum people and without people like me or Transponder your lives would be a complete void.

"Everyone, party of one! Everyone, party of one! Right this way please!"

ReadingTheNews

No way you are in your "late 20's". Not using phrases like 'giggle worthy to see you flounder', and 'you and your gaggle'. You're the same age as those you like to verbally abuse so much - in your 60's, 70's, maybe even 80's. No 20-something person is going to use phrases like those. Ever.