The evil of the left

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
and so proud.... to be doing it all in your twilight years. I guess you need to try to make your mark somehow while there is still time :shrug:

Beats all heck out of elevating obtuseness to an art form, something you'll be doing until you keel. ;-)

MiddleGround

Beats all heck out of elevating obtuseness to an art form, something you'll be doing until you keel. ;-)

Still the limited vocabulary. There should be a drinking game based on when you say the words "obtuse" or "irony." :lmao:

And I guess I'll be doing it for quite a while. Sorry I cannot say the same for others... :yay:

Chris0nllyn

Still the limited vocabulary. There should be a drinking game based on when you say the words "obtuse" or "irony." :lmao:

And I guess I'll be doing it for quite a while. Sorry I cannot say the same for others... :yay:

Can "butt buddy" be added to that list? Or "sport"?

You have to realize your audience. Maybe 1 in 5 of Gilligan's posts add something of substance but in general he's a narcissist with a penchant for pointing out what he owns or where he goes in order to make himself feel more relevant. He posts during the afternoon on weekends leading one to believe he doesn't have much to do on that island.

Kyle literally adds nothing but that constant voice of "Liberals is bad". Feel free to "view forum posts" for a chutney of nothingness.

Black Dog spends all hours of the night (and early mornign hours) chastising the only other person on this forum during that time for being on the forums during that time. He frequently like to point out the windfalls of other in order to make himself feel better including posting about littlelady for "being drunk" and on the forums at 3am......while he's on the forum at 3am (apparently sober...because that's much better). He brags about his one black friend and lawyer "that lives there" because that makes him educated and worldy.

All three contribute gobs of innuendo, insinuation, libel, and general doucheiness, which is probably why they all get along. Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican.

Now, Gilligan will pop in with a smiley (probably the "lmao" one) and tell you how great he is and how awful you are and likely discuss your age, Kyle will complain about liberals ruining the country or some other post that took 10 seconds of thought and 5 minutes to type out the 5 words his posts typically are, and Black Dog will tell you that his son is in the Marines and rekindle the midnight-hour flame he and littlelady share.

MiddleGround

You have to realize your audience. Maybe 1 in 5 of Gilligan's posts add something of substance but in general he's a narcissist with a penchant for pointing out what he owns or where he goes in order to make himself feel more relevant. He posts during the afternoon on weekends leading one to believe he doesn't have much to do on that island.

Kyle literally adds nothing but that constant voice of "Liberals is bad". Feel free to "view forum posts" for a chutney of nothingness.

Black Dog spends all hours of the night (and early mornign hours) chastising the only other person on this forum during that time for being on the forums during that time. He frequently like to point out the windfalls of other in order to make himself feel better including posting about littlelady for "being drunk" and on the forums at 3am......while he's on the forum at 3am (apparently sober...because that's much better). He brags about his one black friend and lawyer "that lives there" because that makes him educated and worldy.

All three contribute gobs of innuendo, insinuation, libel, and general doucheiness, which is probably why they all get along. Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican.

Now, Gilligan will pop in with a smiley (probably the "lmao" one) and tell you how great he is and how awful you are and likely discuss your age, Kyle will complain about liberals ruining the country or some other post that took 10 seconds of thought and 5 minutes to type out the 5 words his posts typically are, and Black Dog will tell you that his son is in the Marines and rekindle the midnight-hour flame he and littlelady share.

SPOT... ON!

:popcorn:

black dog

Free America

It's really funny when a liberal who lives in a glasshouse tosses a rock or three. :whistle:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

:killingme

Sounds like our resident pothead needs a nap!

SamSpade

Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican..

Not calling you leftie but -- this is a frequent thing among them that I don't think they get.
I really don't think these guys hate anyone, really. I think grasping the idea that the number one motivation of most people
NOT being hate was very transformative in my life. People usually don't hate; they VERY frequently just don't care.
Hate requires you to willfully expend effort. Believing that guy in traffic hurt you on PURPOSE requires
that he was thinking about you. How humbling to learn - he never gave it a thought.

I know TV and movies likes to portray many on the right as rabid hateful nutcases. I *still* have never met anyone like that,
except in movies and TV. I know people can act nutty online - but that's not the person you'll meet.

To wit - disagreement doesn't mean hate. "Why do you guys hate POC, the poor, gays, the environment, science, etc.?".
Who does that? People who disagree with you are not little Snidely Whiplashes twirling their mustaches and giggling
while they twirl their fingers dreaming up evil. They usually have reasons - not always logical but usually not for
a lack of character or virtue. I think a lot of it is - trust and pragmatism. Do you trust that persons will do what they
say, and will it work?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not calling you leftie but -- this is a frequent thing among them that I don't think they get.

I really don't think these guys hate anyone, really .... Hate requires you to willfully expend effort.

People usually don't hate; they VERY frequently just don't care.

This

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I really don't think these guys hate anyone, really.

It's not that I hate Leftists, it's that I recognize what they are.

Do you hate a rabid dog for it's attacks or just acknowledge it and deal with it appropriately?

Does one hate a Rat just for being a Rat?

A Roach for being a Roach?

Of course not.

Just step on the roach and solve the problem.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To wit - disagreement doesn't mean hate.

To the Lefties, it does. They absolutely hate anyone who disagrees with them, to the point that they will go on a physical attack. They consider Republicans - or anyone who doesn't think in lockstep with the Democrats - to be their mortal enemy and it is their duty to destroy them. In true human fashion, they think the Right is the same way.

You have said this many times on here: the Right thinks the Left has bad ideas; the Left thinks the Right are bad people.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You have said this many times on here: the Right thinks the Left has bad ideas; the Left thinks the Right are bad people.

When in reality the Left genuinely ARE the bad people.

( And always so willing to attack, smash, loot or burn to prove it. )

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When in reality the Left genuinely ARE the bad people.

( And always so willing to attack, smash, loot or burn to prove it. )

And then say, "Well if the Right weren't so evil we wouldn't have to do these things."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And then say, "Well if the Right weren't so evil we wouldn't have to do these things."

Their most often displayed sociopathic characteristic... Turn their own bad behavior around to blame it on someone else.