The Heroin Diaries

K

kris31280

Like I care what someone, who needs to tie a pork chop around her neck to get a date, says. :duh:
Like any of that was directed towards you :confused:

Feeling guilty about something you feel the need to confess? :shrug:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Like any of that was directed towards you :confused:

Feeling guilty about something you feel the need to confess? :shrug:

I usually skip your retarded posts but someone :huggy: pointed it out elsewhere. Do you always have 'diarrhea of the fingers" posts?

K

kris31280

I usually skip your retarded posts but someone :huggy: pointed it out elsewhere. Do you always have 'diarrhea of the fingers" posts?
It was a blanket post directed, most specifically, at jetmonkey.

But yes, I've been known to suffer from typed vomit on occasion, just like I've been known to suffer from verbal vomit on occasion.

Christy

b*tch rocket

But yes, I've been known to suffer from typed vomit on occasion, just like I've been known to suffer from verbal vomit on occasion.

I won't make threats about how "if you keep harassing me I'll report you and you'll get your account taken away" because that seems petty and childish for an internet forum.

:passiveaggressive: :shrug:

K

kris31280

:passiveaggressive: :shrug:

:confused: Not sure what you're implying... that was a generalized statement as I've seen the threat posted quite a few times by different people towards different people.

K

kris31280

Did Jet say he was going to report someone? I must have missed that one. :confused:
:rolleyes: "It was a blanket post directed at, most specifically, jetmonkey."

Blanket post meaning coverall... meaning that if it had to have one specific direction it was jetmonkey, but it didn't have one specific direction...

Whatever... this has nothing to do with a book. Hijack another thread.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

It just seems as though your aim at infomative passion about any given subject ends up being a :cringe: dramatic Oprah-moment wanna be. If you KNOW you suffer from the referenced above types of "vomit", then you must know that the side effect of reading your posts is nausea. :barf:

K

kris31280

It just seems as though your aim at infomative passion about any given subject ends up being a :cringe: dramatic Oprah-moment wanna be. If you KNOW you suffer from the referenced above types of "vomit", then you must know that the side effect of reading your posts is nausea. :barf:
:shrug: for some...

jetmonkey

Enjoy your literature :huggy:
Some people are inspired by the reading of other people's struggles and how they are able to overcome them.

Some people are inspired by reading tomes of poetry that most people may not understand.

There are dozens of different reasons to read a book. Some people read to educate themselves, others to inspire themselves. Some people read out of boredom, other people read because they find it genuinely entertaining.

I don't read war books because I have no interest them. I do, however, read autobiographies with quite some regularity because I like to see how people relate the stories of themselves.

So if I find a bass player/song writer who found himself riding the wave of rock and roll and all it's excesses, became addicted to heroin, died twice, and finally realized that it had to stop to be inspirational, then it's only because something in his tale caused me to identify with his plight and his ability to overcome it inspired me.

You don't have to be someone to be emulated or worshipped to be inspiring... sometimes the most inspiring thing in my day is the light in my son's eyes as he discovers simple joy in something quite ordinary.

So continue to feel you need to call me out, bash me, harass me, whatever. I won't make threats about how "if you keep harassing me I'll report you and you'll get your account taken away" because that seems petty and childish for an internet forum. Obviously the story was inspiring and moving to other people, because they've said as much in this thread. Until you've read the book, you honestly cannot judge it's contents.

K

kris31280

:yahoo:I got The Heroin Diaries in the mail today!!!!!

Thanks, Kris!!:yahoo:
Hope you enjoy it! I bought 2 copies... one I had gift wrapped to give to my best friend in Minnesota who's a recovering alcoholic (read that as consistantly and constantly slips and falls flat on her face)