The migrant paradox

This_person

Canada has plenty of room. I checked.

Keep the herd corralled and moving north until they reach the land of the maple leaf.

Doesn't Ted Turner own land from the Mexican to the Canadian border? We could use his land as the path for them to follow.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Doesn't Ted Turner own land from the Mexican to the Canadian border? We could use his land as the path for them to follow.

Make sure they know the only bathroom break is when they get to his lawn or San Francisco depending upon the path.

transporter

Let's ask the citizens who are homeless if there is room. Let's ask the citizens who remain in need of jobs if there is room in the job market.

Just for information, there are about 155 people per square mile in Tennessee, and about 200 people per square mile in Honduras. I'm not really seeing the huge advantage we have in "room". But, if I'm going to find room, board, jobs, etc., for people, I'm going to choose citizens of the United States first.

Wouldn't you?

Thank you for so completely and thoroughly proving my point about your extreme level of ignorance and lack of education.

You may go back to blowing spit bubbles to amuse yourself.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Thank you for so completely and thoroughly proving my point about your extreme level of ignorance and lack of education.

You had a point??..what was it? You sure as heck failed to refute or debate anything. You just made more keyboard noise.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm surprised that just about all of you missed the point. These people are warriors. They're willing to fight for this. Yet they carry the flags of their home countries proudly. Fighting warriors, proud of their own country, that they are unwilling to fight for. Yet they are willing to fight to the death to get here.

Midnightrider

I'm surprised that just about all of you missed the point. These people are warriors. They're willing to fight for this. Yet they carry the flags of their home countries proudly. Fighting warriors, proud of their own country, that they are unwilling to fight for. Yet they are willing to fight to the death to get here.

sounds like an awful lot of imigrants that came before them

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
sounds like an awful lot of imigrants that came before them

As long as every one of them applies for entry the legal way and then goes and waits their turn somewhere...somewhere not in this country.

And no, I don't recall them previously busting across the border illegally while carrying their respective national flags...flags of the nation they supposedly couldn't wait to "escape" from.

This_person

You may go back to blowing spit bubbles to amuse yourself.

Which part do you find ignorant - that we should take care of people here first (if we're going to become even more of a welfare state), or the snarky answer about "room"? For that one, I fully admit the question was really stupid, so I went with a snarky/stupid answer to demonstrate how stupid the question was.

Midnightrider

As long as every one of them applies for entry the legal way and then goes and waits their turn somewhere...somewhere not in this country.

And no, I don't recall them previously busting across the border illegally while carrying their respective national flags...flags of the nation they supposedly couldn't wait to "escape" from.

thats not the way it is going to work. Once they reach our boarder they will apply for asylum. At that point we either hold them in detention or release them on bond (into the USA) while they are processed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
thats not the way it is going to work. Once they reach our boarder they will apply for asylum.

It's been reported numerous times already from embedded reporters that very, very few of those in that mob are going to apply for asylum because they know they won't qualify for it. If asylum was really what they wanted, they could have stopped way back after the first border they crossed. Duh. It has also been reported from interviews with marchers that most apparently plan to simply roll across the border. Many of them have been previously deported..some numerous times, by their own admissions, and are jumping on this as a chance to sneak back in again.

That is is how they think it's going to work. But the mostly male well-dressed and well-fed mob will hopefully be stopped and prevented from crossing illegally.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

It's been reported numerous times already from embedded reporters that very, very few of those in that mob are going to apply for asylum because they know they won't qualify for it. It has also been reported from interviews with marchers that most apparently plan to simply roll across the border. Many of them have been previously deported..some numerous times, by their own admissions, and are jumping on this as a chance to sneak back in again.

That is is how they think it's going to work. But the mostly male well-dressed and well-fed mob will hopefully be stopped and prevented from crossing illegally.

well mo, its a good thing that the GOP tightened up the immigration laws while they held congress isnt it........ oh wait

I guess we will see, but i expect we will be taking in a few thousand into detention and letting the rest enter.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
well mo, its a good thing that the GOP tightened up the immigration laws while they held congress isnt it........ oh wait

I guess we will see, but i expect we will be taking in a few thousand into detention and letting the rest enter.

One of many reasons I gave up on the GOP years ago. And I hope they get totally shut down at the border. Just like exactly what would happen to 7000 of us if we tried to invade some other sovereign country.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... its a good thing that the GOP tightened up the immigration laws while they held congress isn't it .....

you act like there is some parity in the party, just because Trump has an R after his name ....

..... congress is full of Never Trumper's and sell outs that love sucking illegal immigrant dick

Misfit

Lawful neutral
They wouldn’t let us bring our flags.

:mad:

Heck, if my grandfather didn’t get captured at the Battle for Brest my family would never even had the chance to Blitzkrieg bop in the good old US of A.

:dye:

terbear1225

pet peeve of mine:

bor·der
/ˈbôrdər/
noun
noun: border; plural noun: borders

1. a line separating two political or geographical areas, especially countries.
"the German border with Denmark"
synonyms: frontier, boundary; More
borderline, perimeter;
marches, bounds
"the Canadian border"
a district near a line separating two political or geographical areas.
"a refugee camp on the border"
2. the edge or boundary of something, or the part near it.
"the northern border of their distribution area"
synonyms: edge, margin, perimeter, circumference, periphery;

board·er
/ˈbôrdər/
noun
noun: boarder; plural noun: boarders

1. a person who receives regular meals when staying somewhere, in return for payment or services.
a student who lives at school during the semester in return for payment.
2. a person who boards a ship during or after an attack.

glhs837

Power with Control
One of many reasons I gave up on the GOP years ago. And I hope they get totally shut down at the border. Just like exactly what would happen to 7000 of us if we tried to invade some other sovereign country.

You can hope that, so do I. But I fear that these shining paragons of Honduran values will place the women with babies up front and then push them into either any barrier placed in front of them, or into the troops in front of them. Just like whomever set this crapfest up coached them into doing. Not sure what you can do in the face of video of babies being crushed to death on your fences or against the rifle of your troops..........