The Mouse Wants To Talk To Your Children About Sex and Slavery

Hijinx

Is Disney any worse than our Federal Government, that is pushing transgenders and LGBTQ in our schools?
A Government that allows men in women's rooms.

Answer me this: How can Disney be blamed when the Government is pushing the same things Disney is.
Can we boycott Government?

No but we can vote-------------------but then they only count Democrat votes., the machines don't work and democrats can make and mail - in thousand or millions of crooked votes if they need them. Our system is in need of a rebuild. Badly.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Disney's problem isn't just that it is woke; it is creatively dead

The earlier controversy stems from Disney’s self-conscious hire of a Latina actress to play Snow White–an example of the fact that race-swapping is perfectly acceptable when doing so displaces a White actor, but “cultural appropriation” when a White actor plays a non-White character.

I found the earlier controversy to be an example of the tedious character of these racial debates because sometimes it matters–race swapping in JRR Tolkien stories makes no sense–while race swapping in other stories is utterly irrelevant. A Black James Bond? Who cares? Is the actor good? England is now a multiracial society and we have seen many James Bonds, none of whom look alike.

Race-swapping hobbits? Hobbits are literally a race already, as are elves and orcs, etc. Mixing in yet more races within races makes no sense, especially in a story set in what is clearly a medieval/European setting.

A Snow White with darker skin literally makes no sense, of course, because she was quite literally Snow White, named after her abnormally White skin. “The fairest of them all,” I seem to recall. But whatever. My objection is not particularly that the races were swapped, but by how tediously predictable doing so was.

Same with this next “controversial” decision: replacing the dwarves with…whatever. “Magical beings” of every race and height and gender. Peter Dinklage took umbrage that dwarves were stereotyped in the movie (shocking, I know!), so Disney decided to work with activist groups to come up with an alternative.

Again, whatever. More tediousness. The story comes second.

While I cringe at all the excessive “sensitivity” and the need not just for political correctness but also at the need to turn every creative enterprise into a struggle session run by critical theorists, all these controversies are a result of a deeper disease that Disney and much of Hollywood is suffering from.

seekeroftruth

Disney has been using fairytales to teach since the first movie came out. All the movies had a moral built right into the subplots.... they are all "good vs. evil". Who keeps 100 dogs in the city? We're talking about a cartoonist who made elephants fly! What about when they made the birds and the dogs talk? Now that's just mean. How come those dogs can talk and none of the dogs I know can talk. When a mouse gets pulled out of the mouth of a cat...Is that something we want to show our babies? Disney hasn't changed. It's just that they are now saying it loud... not hiding it in subplots.

Disney hasn't changed.... we have.

Hijinx

Those are really the 7 dwarf's? Are you shtting me?
Who would pay to watch that sht.
If I went there ignorant of the dwarf's i would walk out and demand my money back.

Unfreaking believable. What stupid sumbeitch thought that up ,whoever it was should be fired immediately.

herb749

Those are really the 7 dwarf's? Are you shtting me?
Who would pay to watch that sht.
If I went there ignorant of the dwarf's i would walk out and demand my money back.

Unfreaking believable. What stupid sumbeitch thought that up ,whoever it was should be fired immediately.

Will they remake the Seven Dwarfs ride in Disney World to reflect the changes .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Desperate Disney Prepares to Sell Off Third of Company

According to the report, the sale announcement was a subtle but unmistakable one. Iger made the announcement during his disastrous CNBC interview last week, where he was caught lying with the false claim that Disney is not sexualizing children.

By declaring its cable and broadcast TV assets “noncore,” the report says, Iger told the world ABC TV, the FX cable networks, National Geographic, and Freeform are all for sale. He’s also looking for a partner for the failing ESPN.

Bloomberg does the math. “Disney’s media networks generated 35%, or $24.8 billion, of company revenue and more than 50%, or $7.5 billion, of its operating income.” Yep, that’s a big sell-off.

The problem — and Disney knows it — is that cable/satellite TV is quickly dying off. People are moving to streaming, which is much cheaper and, in many cases (Pluto TV, FreeVee, Tubi, etc.), entirely free. The billions Disney (and other entertainment/media outlets) has made from cable TV have nothing to do with merit. For nearly 50 years, upwards of 100 million American homes have subscribed to cable TV and paid a fortune for channels they never watch. The reason your cable bill is so high is because corporations like Disney earn a substantial piece of that bill simply for providing a channel on your cable package. You don’t watch it but still pay for it (same with CNN, MSNBC, MTV, etc.). Cable/satellite TV is one of the most lucrative scams in the history of American business.

Streaming puts an end to that. Tens of millions have canceled their cable TV and moved to streaming. Streaming companies, like Disney+, have to survive on merit now, which is why Disney+ is losing billions every year.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Lost cause!’ Disney partners with ‘gender fluid’ biological man to market girls’ clothing as subscriptions drop

Disney may as well have just told Dylan Mulvaney to hold ALL its Bud Light and set itself on fire.

In what may go down as the creepiest partnership in marketing history, the Walt Disney Co. has partnered with a biological “gender fluid” adult man to market clothing for little girls.

TikTok influencer Seann Altmann claims “Minnie is ME” as he dons a cutesy dress, a big bow, and bright red lipstick to promote Disney Style, a fashion division of the Walt Disney Co. “I fit right in with Mickey and his friends!”

“Let’s get dressed,” Altmann tells his more than 700,000 TikTok followers. “Today we’re looking at the most iconic friend group, Disney’s Mickey and Friends, and the character most like me is Minnie Mouse.”

He then proceeds to put on a dress “with little Mickeys on it,” a “fun collar,” a petticoat, a cute little belt, “space buns” for his hair, and lacey white gloves.

“And now, to be as bold as Minnie, I need a bold red lip,” he states. “It’s a classic and it’s so pretty.”

Add black tights and “iconic” pumps, and the grown man declares, “I’m just like Minnie Mouse!”

Add the big red bow, and voila!

Seann Altmann proudly looks like a guy about to lure little kids into a beat-up, windowless van.

To be clear, this is a paid partnership with Walt Disney. They paid him to do this.

Disney Style loved the fashion show, calling it on TikTok “a minnie moment.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
📉 Disney is not getting the message. Gateway Pundit ran a story yesterday headlined, “Latest Disney Production Is Cartoon About a Girl Who Inherits a Ritualistic Killing, Blood Drinking Cult from her Father.”

image 5.png

The new Disney Studios production, “Praise Petey” premiered July 21st on Freeform with the first two episodes. It is also available on Hulu. It’s everything the headline suggests. In the graphically-violent, definitely adults-only ‘cartoon,’ the “heroine” inherits an entire town called New Utopia and, after discovering the town is really a satanic Illuminati stronghold, sets out to “reform” the residents into a bright new future.

I guess that’s where we are these days.

The UK Daily Mail ran a connected story Wednesday headlined, “Disney's Dylan Mulvaney moment as it partners with gender fluid TikTok influencer Seann Altman to promote clothing for girls.”

image 6.png

For some reason, Disney has partnered with trans, sex-obsessed TikTok influencer Seann Altman (700,000 followers) to promote its line of clothing for young girls. Seann Altmann identifies as ‘gender fluid’, whatever that is, uses he/him pronouns despite dressing like an infantilized woman, and is seen above made up as Minnie Mouse in a recent TikTok promotion for Disney Style.

Seann aims to show girls how to do it right.

At least they didn’t use trans man-girl Dylan Mulvaney, who must be passing his expiration date or something.

In totally unrelated news, the Daily Mail ran another story the same day headlined, “Disney raises streaming prices by as much as 27% after posting a rare loss of $460 million in the second quarter - and visits to Walt Disney World slow down - amid battle with Gov. DeSantis.”

74148127-12390849-image-a-16_1691625140890.jpg

An analyst quoted in the story explained “The once envied entertainment company is now struggling to find a profit on almost every single film released.”

Every. Single. Film.

Finally, on the same day, Breitbart ran a heartwarming story headlined, “Tragic Kingdom: Disney+ Loses 300,000 Domestic Subscribers as Prices Keep Climbing, Flops Pile Up.”

Breitbart reported that the entertainment giant’s U.S. Disney+ subscriptions fell by -300,000 for the fiscal third quarter, down to 46 million subscribers. For comparison, Netflix serves 76 million U.S. subscribers. Worldwide, Disney+ subscriptions fell -24% during the same period, mostly due to an an Indian streaming service ending its deal with Disney.

Disney+ only has one show in the top 15: The Simpsons.

Disney! Pay attention! Fire everybody and start over! Because right now there are a whole lot of folks who are rooting for you to badly fail and go out of business. That’s not too good for your brand.

Disney’s economic woes are a start. Wouldn’t it be magical if Disney got Bud Lighted? Or is it Bud Lit?

Clem72

The praise petey thing seems like a reach. It's an adult cartoon marketed under a different brand and not shown on any of Disney's kid themed platforms. There's literally nothing about it targeting children or being woke (at least from the description in the article).

Unless you are going with the whole Disney are secret satanists who eat children angle other than the much more likely conclusion that they like dozens or hundreds of other large media corps have drunk the woke coolaid.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ben Shapiro let Disney have it after a legacy media outlet admitted the extent to which the woke company’s flagship streaming program is taking on water.

In response to a Wednesday article in The New York Times on Disney+ losing millions of subscribers and deciding to scale back advertising and significantly raise prices, Shapiro came out swinging during the June 10th edition of The Ben Shapiro Show. “Disney is taking it directly in the teeth, The New York Times of course is attributing this to larger market forces, but the reality is that Disney has completely blown out a large segment of its user base,” Shapiro said.

The Times report on Disney+ was grim, reporting on a massive decline in customers and revenue. The article also made clear that Disney was abandoning hopes of recruiting lots of new customers through marketing and would instead raise prices for existing customers. As reported by the article, “Disney’s streaming operation lost $512 million in the most-recent quarter, the company said, bringing total streaming losses since 2019, when Disney+ was introduced, to more than $11 billion. Disney+ lost roughly 11.7 million subscribers worldwide in the three months that ended July 1, for a new total of 146.1 million.” The article went on to mention that Disney+ would now be charging $14 for an ad-free experience, up from $11 in December and $8 before that. All while Disney-owned Hulu would also raise prices.