The Socki Thread

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Ladies... always remember... What you won't do in the bedroom for your man, some other bitch will. :coffee:
Real men (and women) don't need to stray outside of their marriage. And, if they do... it wasn't a honest relationship to begin with. If you want to stray, buh-bye.

sockgirl77

Ladies... always remember... What you won't do in the bedroom for your man, some other bitch will. :coffee:

That's right. I said it.

Exactly. I have a few girlfriends that I worry about. While it's wrong to cheat, why make their husbands miserable to that point?

KDENISE977

Just curious, why are you fine with that? Why change? Sorry, not trying to pick at you. I've just never understood this. I was a bartender for 11 years and can tell you that a lot of my patrons were men who were going through this.

Because I basically do everything in the house, I mean, everything and he knows it. And I didn't say I NEVER do it, just not as often as he'd like. Maybe when I said I stopped I should have said it differently.

sockgirl77

Because I basically do everything in the house, I mean, everything and he knows it. And I didn't say I NEVER do it, just not as often as he'd like. Maybe when I said I stopped I should have said it differently.

So because you do everything around the house you can't have sex when he wants it?

Wow. I'm patting myself on the back right now. I have 3 kids, do EVERYTHING around the house, put in 13 hour days, and still manage to take care of my man in the sack. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
But, you haven't used sex as a bargaining chip. You haven't stopped doing things that he's liked that you did when you first got married, right?

BTW, this sounds like my parents. Dad buys a home theater set (3D TV and theater seating) and Stepmommy comes home with a new BMW a week later. :lol:

No, I don't withhold sex. I don't see the reason behind it. I also haven't stopped doing things, although special *things* might not be as frequent. :lol:

Honestly, it's not tit-for-tat at my house. If hubby wants something, he buys it. If I want something, I buy it. The convenience of two separate checking accounts. :buddies:

KDENISE977

I also showed my husband the amount he'd have to pay in child support if he ever got a wandering eye and he went limp...literally !

We were even joking abou it this morning and he said "I know I could never cheat on you because you'd find out and it's not worth it to me for a few moments of..."

Real men (and women) don't need to stray outside of their marriage. And, if they do... it wasn't a honest relationship to begin with. If you want to stray, buh-bye.

Ok then. I agree that no one should be cheating. I am saying if someone isn't satisfied, it needs to be fixed because when the moon comes out, a wolf will howl. :yay:

I am sure your husband is satisfied... I wasn't talking about anyone in particular.

KDENISE977

So because you do everything around the house you can't have sex when he wants it?

Wow. I'm patting myself on the back right now. I have 3 kids, do EVERYTHING around the house, put in 13 hour days, and still manage to take care of my man in the sack. :lmao:

I wasn't talking about sex, I thought we were only talking about swallowing??

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Every few months you have a new relationship so it's a little easier to keep the "spark" going. There are families that have been together for 10 plus years that have to try a little harder at it. Just sayin...

Hank

my war
If any of you bitches want to swallow the jizz of a drunken midget in a pink bunny costume..... Howdy Ho! :howdy:

sockgirl77

No, I don't withhold sex. I don't see the reason behind it. I also haven't stopped doing things, although special *things* might not be as frequent. :lol:

Honestly, it's not tit-for-tat at my house. If hubby wants something, he buys it. If I want something, I buy it. The convenience of two separate checking accounts. :buddies:

Good wife. :lol:

sockgirl77

Every few months you have a new relationship so it's a little easier to keep the "spark" going. There are families that have been together for 10 plus years that have to try a little harder at it. Just sayin...

Eh. I've been in 2 long relationships. One was for 5 years and the other for 7 years. I always kept the spark going. This current relationship is getting ready to hit 9 months. Not exactly a long relationship but I'm incredibly happy. :smile:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

:shocking: