my war

Attachments

• beetle.jpg
    beetle.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 39

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
WARNING: Waving your cyberwuss in a thread given to you by the Board Mommy will get you a timeout.

In a democratic world, it's called entrapment.

It's like giving a dog a bone and not liking the way he chews it....JMHO

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The urban dictionary states that Cyberwuss is not yet defined.

Vrai.....this is your chance at stardom.

somdfunguy

not impressed
I also showed my husband the amount he'd have to pay in child support if he ever got a wandering eye and he went limp...literally !

We were even joking abou it this morning and he said "I know I could never cheat on you because you'd find out and it's not worth it to me for a few moments of..."

wow, he hit the jackpot with you

MarieB

Just curious, why are you fine with that? Why change? Sorry, not trying to pick at you. I've just never understood this. I was a bartender for 11 years and can tell you that a lot of my patrons were men who were going through this.

If a man is in a bar telling you, a bartender, about such things then that should clue you in about him and not about the wives.

MarieB

Eh. I've been in 2 long relationships. One was for 5 years and the other for 7 years. I always kept the spark going. This current relationship is getting ready to hit 9 months. Not exactly a long relationship but I'm incredibly happy. :smile:

Was that "spark" still going at the 5 and 7 year marks?

MarieB

Obviously not..... They ended. :dead:

Obviously but, it was somewhat rhetorical in that you never know what happens at the end of a relationship

But if not,

Why use that to somewhat counter what someone says about what helps to keep their long and existing relationship fresh and going along?

Last edited:
Whew...I miss all kinds of smut while home taking care of my sick lil boy. I'm back "at work" now though, carry on :coffee:

:lol:

Maybe she Tainted the thread? :shrug:

vraiblonde said:
Here you go, Sock. Your very own thread where you can wave your cyberwuss and get sexual attention from strangers without screwing up every other thread with your nonsense.

You're welcome.

She was invited to do so :shrug:

Not to mention there are lots of posts from others in this thread that are just as...ummm, questionable. Why aren't they all in trouble? It just seems like a bit of a set up, I think.

stockgirl

Stocki
Kris, Private Entities reserve the right to delete, edit, reconfigure, etc their private domain w/o question. Any decisions that are made can be made immediately w/o question. Has absolutely nothing to do with EO or any discriminatory matters.

It is a business. You don`t comply.......then self explanatory. Howeva sometimes you may receive a message, & no reply is required.

WTF are you trying to say?