They're coming for your abortions

Midnightrider

The SCOTUS doesn't make decisions based on what constituents want. But you're right, this appointment is crucial. Elections have consequences. We are going to get a more conservative, constructionist justice; and you folks on the left can't do anything about it.

Do elections have consequences or are liberals in a frenzy over nothing like you said when you started this thread?
A #### ton of congressmen ran as anti abortion. It’s only logical that at least a couple of them will try to cobble together an abortion ban.
I don’t really see bans as ‘construtionist’, they tend to be anti constitutional imo.

Hijinx

Do elections have consequences or are liberals in a frenzy over nothing like you said when you started this thread?
A #### ton of congressmen ran as anti abortion. It’s only logical that at least a couple of them will try to cobble together an abortion ban.
I don’t really see bans as ‘construtionist’, they tend to be anti constitutional imo.

Abortion isn't going anywhere. The Government funding of PP may get shut down.
Anyone who wants an abortion should at least pay for it themselves or ask the sperm donor to.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sure saves us a lot of welfare money.
Less kids to send to school lots of money saved there.
Many who would be criminals flushed down the PP toilet, or their parts sold.

It does have it's perks.

They will just replace them with 3rd world spawn from central America. Diversity is our strength as we build more prisons and water down our schools.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Perks: Less welfare , less kids in school, less potential criminals , less taxes ,less child support,
When you look at it economically it makes sense.

But when you import the spawn of ignorant 3rd worlders, that action offsets any abortion bounce.

Midnightrider

Abortion isn't going anywhere. The Government funding of PP may get shut down.
Anyone who wants an abortion should at least pay for it themselves or ask the sperm donor to.

:killingme

So killing babies isn’t wrong, funding PP is? Talk about ####ing stupid.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't worry Democrats I will absolutely fight for your right to abort your offspring!

Count on it.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
They say that every time a butterfly flaps its wings in South America - "OMG they're going to outlaw abortion!!!! We won't be able to kill our babies anymore!!! :jameo:"

These freaks, that's the most important thing on earth to them: the ability to kill their unborn babies. It's gross. I'm very much pro-abortion and think all these psychos should abort rather than populate us with their spawn, but for crying out loud.

I think you have this wrong. They want to kill OTHER WOMENS' BABIES.

Kevinthedog

As expected, liberals are throwing their :tantrum about Kennedy retiring and that abortion is gone, banned, done... Nightmares of back-alley abortions with rusty coat hangers are back. The frenzied response was so predictable that all I could do was laugh at how easy it was to see it coming.

Anyway...

Dear Liberals,

No one is coming for your abortions. Abortions will still be available. I'm not even convinced, when the new justice is put in place, that they will even touch it because RvW was decided by the SCOTUS. If they do address it, and by some stretch decide to overturn it, the states will decide to make their own laws to legalize abortion. Most states - if not all - will legalize abortion. If you happen to live in a state where abortion is banned, you can go to a state where it's legal. This has always belonged at the state level.

It's not so bad that members of congress and our media get out ahead of this predicting the demise of abortion, which is a complete lie; it's worse that people actually believe this nonsense. You will still be able to have your abortions people. Stop listening to these fear mongers.

your friend......... PsyOps

Thanks for the warning.
Btw- obama IS still going to knock on your front door, AND TAKE YOUR GUNS!

Kevinthedog

You could send this to a medical place. They are always looking for delusional people for their medical studies. It would behoove America. About time you deplorables did something good for America.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Hahahahahaha!

And kick puppies!

Good ol delusional lying rightwing deplorables.

Tranny triggered.jpg

Go Big Red!

BOP

I have a friend in Dallas who was a diehard lib(not so much now) back during the 2000 election. When Bush beat Gore, she went nuts about RvW being reversed within a year. I told her I would bet her $20 that not only would it not be reversed but it would still be in place in 2005. She said I was a fool and to make it interesting, make it $500..I said sure thing...on January 5th, 2005, I received a $500 check in the mail..easy money.

OMG!

:faint:

An honest lib! She must not be a leftist prog.

BOP

I was being rather factitious in that post.

Here is a Google fact.

Now who is advocating genocide.? The KKK, the White Supremacist, or the black women aborting their children. AND
The Democrat politicians who want them to do it. Pelosi Schumer and the bunch that want Hispanics instead of blacks in this country.

The shame being that blacks themselves cannot see what is being done to them.

Ed Zachery. They're too busy believing the leftist refrain that all whites are racist and want to commit genocide on all blacks.

Dear black folks: that's only half right, but you looking at the wrong half. Us conservatives really want you to do well and prosper; it makes our society better when you do.