They're coming for your abortions

BOP

Do elections have consequences or are liberals in a frenzy over nothing like you said when you started this thread?
A #### ton of congressmen ran as anti abortion. It’s only logical that at least a couple of them will try to cobble together an abortion ban.
I don’t really see bans as ‘construtionist’, they tend to be anti constitutional imo.

You could send this to a medical place. They are always looking for delusional people for their medical studies. It would behoove America. About time you deplorables did something good for America.

Oh, noz! MR just got classified as a DEPLORABLE!!! Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!

:jameo:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Post of the day! Yee haw! 
Say.... is Judge Judy on?
This could be your bestest day ever!

Never watched Judy. What does she have to do with our convo? Actually, the bestest day ever will be when you’re gone from this forum. :smile:

Also, my observation of your postings leads me to believe that you would be happier living in another country; Venezuela for instance.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I thought they weren’t coming for anybody’s abortions? Pic a side for Christ’s sake

Sarcasm friend. I do think they should address overturning RvW. That does not result in a ban on abortion. It puts abortion where it belongs - to the states.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's not murder, it's a legal medical procedure and you know that.
It has stood the test of time. Precedence has been set, it will never go away.

I'm addressing MR. He admits abortion is killing babies. He called them babies; not fetus, not a blob of inanimate flesh, not a blastular. He called it a baby, a human being. A person. Killing a person without cause is murder. I'm going on what MR said. It's a break through :shrug:

black dog

Free America
Sarcasm friend. I do think they should address overturning RvW. That does not result in a ban on abortion. It puts abortion where it belongs - to the states.

Now I could agree with that happening. Along with more things than roe-wade.

Midnightrider

I'm addressing MR. He admits abortion is killing babies. He called them babies; not fetus, not a blob of inanimate flesh, not a blastular. He called it a baby, a human being. A person. Killing a person without cause is murder. I'm going on what MR said. It's a break through :shrug:

That’s stupid. I’ve never claimed abortion was anything other than killing a baby. That’s the ####ing definition. Our society, like many others before and contemporary to it does not consider abortion murder. You can kvetch about it if you want, that’s just the reality.

This_person

Well, brain removal under the right circumstances is a medical procedure as well. It also results in death.

Elective abortion is just like elective brain removal, but of someone else without their consent.

This_person

Our society, like many others before and contemporary to it does not consider abortion murder.

I'm curious how you come to that conclusion. See, I look at the fact that there's virtually never been a law legalizing abortion or accepting it. There have been multiple laws, passed by the representatives of the people in multiple states that have outlawed abortion, usually on the concept that killing a person without that person's consent is pretty much murder. I've seen multiple court cases by unelected judges that overturned the will of the people.

How do you come to the conclusion that it is the will of the people when the evidence is exactly contrary to that?

PsyOps

Pixelated
That’s stupid. I’ve never claimed abortion was anything other than killing a baby. That’s the ####ing definition. Our society, like many others before and contemporary to it does not consider abortion murder. You can kvetch about it if you want, that’s just the reality.

Then you agree it's murder and women who have abortions are murdering their babies. Under our laws, they should be charged and convicted of murder. Agreed?

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm trying to have a rhetorical chat with MR.

We can make anything legal, as long as there's a law that allows it. If you've known me for any time on this forum, I am not advocating banning abortions. My personal beliefs on this are that abortion is an abomination in any civilized society (save for the most extreme cases of where the mother's life might be at risk by going to term with the child, or the child might be so severely unhealthy that it would suffer). But I don't want government dictating this matter. I want society to change in how we view life. I know that will never change. So, I am left with my own principles on the matter. And I do not try to impose my principles on others. I only aim to try to change minds - as poorly and ineffective as I may be with that - with words and actions. Beyond that, I'm hands off.

Midnightrider

Then you agree it's murder and women who have abortions are murdering their babies. Under our laws, they should be charged and convicted of murder. Agreed?

seriously dude, you are not that stupid.

abortion =/= murder. you can KVETCH about that reality all you want. but it is the reality.

PsyOps

Pixelated
seriously dude, you are not that stupid.

abortion =/= murder. you can KVETCH about that reality all you want. but it is the reality.

Interesting. Having an abortion is killing a baby. The baby is innocent of any wrongdoing. Can you explain how this is just killing and not murder?