This Is A Strange Way To Go

Hank

my war
It is what I do. I was an English/History major. And, in the debate club, forever. You suck at that. I have never changed my personallity on this forum. That is why I got banned, and got outed when I came back because I was still me! :lol: I am still here. I am honest, and tell it like it is. You, on the other hand, go after members to make your pulsing member feel better. Catch me if you can! :bann:

I corrected punctuation. You really need to get over yourself. I wouldn't be at all pissed at you, except for what you said about my children in other threads. That was so wrong of you. Go after me, not my children, dickdog.

I look at it as a swamp thing. :killingme:

I see you are still online. Cat got your tongue, or maybe, an alligator? Chomp, chomp!

:roflmao:

Oh, and yeah, I will never be embarrassed/regret that I started out on this forum as mamatutu.

I always said I lived in Darnestown, which has nothing to do with Potomac. Get your facts straight. Thanks.

Part of Darnestown back in the day wanted to be known as North Potomac (the opposite side of Jones Lane from us). They got their wish. I/we had nothing to do with that. The funny thing is if we had not moved, my children would have gotten rezoned to Northwest High School in Germantown. Does that make sense to you? Oh, and, yeah, that HS has become known as a cesspool. Why? Because there are so many immigrants that don't even try to learn English. I recommend an outing to the Walmart in Germantown; you will think you are living in a foreign country. Pretty much the same as where we live now in Olney. Disgusting. I get so sick of having to say 'excuse me, I don't understand what you are saying'. God bless, America.

The 3am twitch!

:twitch:

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are the unhappy one, You can put me on ignore.

You are the unhappy one. According to all your posts, you have the life of Riley. If you are so happy, you wouldn't be posting stupid, venomous crap about others on this forum. Just my observation, and opinion. Happy foruming!

I edited. Get over it.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You are the unhappy one. According to all your posts, you have the life of Riley. If you are so happy, you wouldn't be posting stupid, venomous crap about others on this forum. Just my observation, and opinion. Happy foruming!

I edited. Get over it.

And another edit,You should just leave what you first post so others have something funny to read with there morning coffee.
One would think that with all the English Education that you have your spelling and punctuation mistakes would be non-existent. And again WackaKOOKOO, I'm not the one constantly posting about how unhappy i am, That's you.

littlelady

God bless the USA
And another edit,You should just leave what you first post so others have something funny to read with there morning coffee.
One would think that with all the English Education that you have your spelling and punctuation mistakes would be non-existent. And again WackaKOOKOO, I'm not the one constantly posting about how unhappy i am, That's you.

Ignore.

Hijinx

You are the unhappy one, You can put me on ignore.

I kinda like some of your posts and ignore no one.
I am not unhappy, but I see no purpose to your constant harassment of this woman.If she bothers you the easy thing is to just ignore her.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am not unhappy, but I see no purpose to your constant harassment of this woman.If she bothers you the easy thing is to just ignore her.

He won't listen. Narcissists only listen to themselves. Thanks for your effort, friend. :huggy:

black dog

Free America

She has earned what she receives. She's lucky I don't constantly quote what she posts during the night before she edits it a few times or deletes it.

black dog

Free America
He won't listen. Narcissists only listen to themselves. Thanks for your effort, friend. :huggy:

I left you alone for weeks you Nut, you couldn't contain yourself to stop running off the mouth behind all of my posts. You worked hard for your 3rd grade sticker.
images.jpg

hotbikermama40

She has earned what she receives. She's lucky I don't constantly quote what she posts during the night before she edits it a few times or deletes it.

The reality for anyone posting anying online, on any forum or site is that, for a few moments at least, it's out there for the world to see. It's a rock tossed into a body of water - can't stop the ripple effect of that. It all goes back to freedome of speech does NOT promise freedom from consequences, good, bad or neutral of what you say.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Ignore.

Oh, wait. Do you have that much time on your hands, considering you are so busy? What a hypocrite you are.

Ignore. :killingme;

littlelady

God bless the USA
The reality for anyone posting anying online, on any forum or site is that, for a few moments at least, it's out there for the world to see. It's a rock tossed into a body of water - can't stop the ripple effect of that. It all goes back to freedome of speech does NOT promise freedom from consequences, good, bad or neutral of what you say.

Exactly. Thank you. You post for all to see, too, as does blackdick. We are all swimming together in the same aquarium. :smile:

black dog

Free America
Ignore.

Oh, wait. Do you have that much time on your hands, considering you are so busy? What a hypocrite you are.

Ignore. :killingme;

It's called time management Wackakookoo. And it's State Fair week here. 4H and all that. We shut down.. don't you have a kid to cause mental harm to?

hotbikermama40

Exactly. Thank you. You post for all to see, too, as does blackdick. We are all swimming together in the same aquarium. :smile:

My comment was actually in line with what Black Dog is saying. A LOT of your posts have garnered some attention and editing and deleting doesn't change that. Sorry, but that's gonna be true for all of us

littlelady

God bless the USA
My comment was actually in line with what Black Dog is saying. A LOT of your posts have garnered some attention and editing and deleting doesn't change that. Sorry, but that's gonna be true for all of us

You are entitled to your opinion; that's for sure, but at the same time you are one arrogant individual, so I can see how you identify with dog. No sweat. I couldn't care less. I have been here for 6 years, and you are no biggy. I saw that pic of you and your adorable pup that you posted. Your avatar is definitely not you. I have always been honest here. Try it, sometime. :smile: