This Is A Strange Way To Go

black dog

Free America
You are entitled to your opinion; that's for sure, but at the same time you are one arrogant individual, so I can see how you identify with dog. No sweat. I couldn't care less. I have been here for 6 years, and you are no biggy. I saw that pic of you and your adorable pup that you posted. Your avatar is definitely not you. I have always been honest here. Try it, sometime. :smile:

When you meet a$$holes in the morning, they are just a$$holes.
When you meet a$$holes at lunch, they are just a$$holes.
When you meet a$$holes all day, it's you that are the a$$hole..

It's ok to be a a$$hole, but stop taking other folks turns.

hotbikermama40

You are entitled to your opinion; that's for sure, but at the same time you are one arrogant individual, so I can see how you identify with dog. No sweat. I couldn't care less. I have been here for 6 years, and you are no biggy. I saw that pic of you and your adorable pup that you posted. Your avatar is definitely not you. I have always been honest here. Try it, sometime. :smile:

It's telling that your reaction to any criticism is to attack. My profile pic isn't an anonymous person, that's me darlin'. I am arrogant...never claimed to be otherwise. But what level of arrogance are you on that brings you to disrespect a victim of suicide while, at the same time using the thread to promote your "hub"?

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's telling that your reaction to any criticism is to attack. My profile pic isn't an anonymous person, that's me darlin'. I am arrogant...never claimed to be otherwise. But what level of arrogance are you on that brings you to disrespect a victim of suicide while, at the same time using the thread to promote your "hub"?

You are the epitome of a hypocrite. And, don't call me darlin', darlin'. And, I can say whatever I please here, without your permission. You are one pushy broad. I know I wouldn't like you in real life. You go, girl! :smile:

black dog

Free America
You are the epitome of a hypocrite. And, don't call me darlin', darlin'. And, I can say whatever I please here, without your permission. You are one pushy broad. I know I wouldn't like you in real life. You go, girl! :smile:

It's no wonder your husband goes out of town every weekend, I'll bet he's been looking for out of town races as I type this that are held during the week since he retired.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Cupcake? Is that you?

hotbikermama40

So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I'm not longer "a hoot" who makes you laugh with all my posts you "enjoy" looking forward to?