This poor forum

KDENISE977

We're all awful !!

Attachments

• grumpy-cat-42-starwars.jpg
    grumpy-cat-42-starwars.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 160

sockgirl77

h hush, are your feelings hurt? this can be discussed elsehwere. you`re not being called out....just a suggestion. b/c I`m fixin to be out of the net for a while, as if you or anyone else would give a flip.

aint got time 4 any bs. go count yr pennies.

Attachments

• adios.jpg
    adios.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 104

sockgirl77

aint got time 4 any bs. go count yr pennies. this website is about as important or entertainin to me as a newspaper longtime out of circulation.

a.k.a. has gotten to be same ole bull..it. blah blah .`n blah.

IRT spoken as "Scru This Noise". no hable Espanol so don`t use that .eaner Adios chit either.

Last edited by a moderator:

cricketmd

has turned into a bunch of whiners who take things too seriously and shout slander at every negative post about them.

There used to be a time where you could make fun of people and they would just give you negative feed-back or even a good back and forth attack.

Now every spazz on this forum takes things way too seriously...even some of the people that have been here forever.

:SLAM:

:lol:
:burning:
:lol:
:burning:

sockgirl77

Thank You S..ko, that just solidifies the "Real You". Now don`t you feel oh so proud how well you can use nasty expletives. I bet evryone that knows you are just thinking, yeah she defintely isn`t the kinda person you ever ever want to be closely or in any other manner associated with.

Oh you`ve just made oh so much easier to have .............................

Quite sure your .... is just diein to see this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 late saved b4 the edit.

Attachments

• lance-meme-generator-f-off-9cc959.jpg
    lance-meme-generator-f-off-9cc959.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 128

LordStanley

I know nothing
remember back in the day (07-11-2007) when this place was fun and the Most users ever online was 4,395 at 03:33 PM?

Those were the days :whistle: