This poor forum

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:howdy: Wasnt there a bad storm that day or something?

Let's see that was around the time that Azzy went to the BayNet forums and all the Baynet users started bailing over here. For months this forum was breaking the most users on line just about every day. I think we went from a little over 1,000 to over 4,000 in the space of a couple of months. Also that was around the time that Jeff set-up the online scanners. It was also when SmoothMarine187 was still SmoothMarine187. We also had Geek and Nacho keeping the crowds rolling. Then the drama was non-stop. Ahhh, those were the salad days. :lmao:

I just went and looked we currently have 24,335 forum members. :faint: Who would have thunk it...besides Vrai and David of course.

Last edited:

cricketmd

Let's see that was around the time that Azzy went to the BayNet forums and all the Baynet users started bailing over here. For months this forum was breaking the most users on line just about every day. I think we went from a little over 1,000 to over 4,000 in the space of a couple of months. Also that was around the time that Jeff set-up the online scanners. It was also when SmoothMarine187 was still SmoothMarine187. We also had Geek and Nacho keeping the crowds rolling. Then the drama was non-stop. Ahhh, those were the salad days. :lmao:

I just went and looked we currently have 24,335 forum members. :faint: Who would have thunk it...besides Vrai and David of course.

Oh yeah! I remember all that. Maybe I'm thinking of another previous record except it was snow storm and we were all shut-ins. :lol: I miss Geek's stories.
:frown:

LordStanley

I know nothing

Dont forget my girl NitWit :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
For spanish, click "2"

1) bye.jpg

2) adios.jpg

mAlice

professional daydreamer
has turned into a bunch of whiners who take things too seriously and shout slander at every negative post about them.

There used to be a time where you could make fun of people and they would just give you negative feed-back or even a good back and forth attack.

Now every spazz on this forum takes things way too seriously...even some of the people that have been here forever.

Are you somebody?