This Sunday at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Most of us have failed that class....

Here's a link to some pictures of yesterday.

Definitely a great time was had by all. We were interviewed by the paper and it should be out in a couple of weeks, in that there should be a picture of Polly the AmbassaBull in the swimming pool, proving that there must be labrador in her genes somewhere......

Thanks again to Peppers Pet Pantry for giving us a place to showcase our animals!

How do I sign in?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Most of us have failed that class....

Here's a link to some pictures of yesterday.

Definitely a great time was had by all. We were interviewed by the paper and it should be out in a couple of weeks, in that there should be a picture of Polly the AmbassaBull in the swimming pool, proving that there must be labrador in her genes somewhere......

Thanks again to Peppers Pet Pantry for giving us a place to showcase our animals!

I am surprized there were no pix of humans in the pools...it was pretty hot!
Wasn't David Norris awesome? I bought his other CD's and have the Kitty cat children's CD's for sale.
Was Polly adopted as a result of the event? I know we had the 3 tri-county pups adopted and a kitten from the Humane Society of CC. I understand the groups got a LOT of applications...please keep me posted!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
WOW! What a turn out! THANK YOU to everyone that came by today! It was HOT but thankfully the rain did not come and there was a nice breeze -- not too windy so as to make the tents have any issues but enough to help out with the heat (some). The doggie pools that were set up were quite popular!

And guess what? There were at LEAST 4 dogs adopted and one cat for sure, and there are a number of additional applications. We might have found "forever homes" for as many as 6 to 8 pets today -- and that makes it all worth it!

THANK YOU to everybody that made this possible!

We had a great time and thanks for all you do!! I have two apps on my foster dogs from that event and took our foster puppy to her new home on the way there, she was also adopted from your last event!!:yahoo::yahoo:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Was Polly adopted as a result of the event?

We are checking on 3 applications that were submitted.... Lots of people took aps but haven't heard much else.

I may have to adopt Polly myself.... The thought of her being gone breaks my heart, we even took a nap together this morning, when I should have been getting ready for work....

frequentflier

happy to be living
We are checking on 3 applications that were submitted.... Lots of people took aps but haven't heard much else.

I may have to adopt Polly myself.... The thought of her being gone breaks my heart, we even took a nap together this morning, when I should have been getting ready for work....

:poorbaby: There will be other Polly's...and Ernie's and.....

unixpirate

Pitty Party

I saw Polly tonight while mowing the lawn at Second Hope. She came running through the jungle ( I use jungle loosely) :lmao: (loveya KK) to come see me. :lol: I was like Holy Shiat! Ms. Polly jumped on me and was nothing but kisses. Every time I see her I want to take her home. :smoochy:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"

unfortunately you are right.... there will be more Polly's and Ernies....

I have to laugh (to keep from crying), some dogs come in to rescue and grab your heart and won't let go, you have to find them a home to continue doing what we do... then there are other dogs, that are so hard to place, they are another reason we can't keep some of the Polly's and Ernies....as they are in our homes until they either get adopted or they don't....

unix.... my jungle.. .you are doing a great job getting it mowed down...!:love:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Kat,

I'm not allowed any more babies, but if you stumble across a teacup sized baby - think of me. :angel: I know you tend to get bigger babies, but this last monster is still dragging me around.

TIA

unixpirate

Pitty Party
unfortunately you are right.... there will be more Polly's and Ernies....

I have to laugh (to keep from crying), some dogs come in to rescue and grab your heart and won't let go, you have to find them a home to continue doing what we do... then there are other dogs, that are so hard to place, they are another reason we can't keep some of the Polly's and Ernies....as they are in our homes until they either get adopted or they don't....

unix.... my jungle.. .you are doing a great job getting it mowed down...!:love:

Did you get my message? I'm taking a break, so I'm sitting in the AC for a minute. My car is in sad shape. :barf:

Not sure if I'm going to make it tonight.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Kat,

I'm not allowed any more babies, but if you stumble across a teacup sized baby - think of me. :angel: I know you tend to get bigger babies, but this last monster is still dragging me around.

TIA

Miss seeing you lady!

I'll keep you in mind. The Teacup one's I normally get another group to take. I have 10 year old llahso now, just diagnosed w/cancer, so I need to find her a hospice home. She's sweet and still healthy doesn't appear to be in any pain....

Sorry Unix - I definitely LOL when I got your message....

onebdzee

off the shelf
Miss seeing you lady!

I'll keep you in mind. The Teacup one's I normally get another group to take. I have 10 year old llahso now, just diagnosed w/cancer, so I need to find her a hospice home. She's sweet and still healthy doesn't appear to be in any pain....

Sorry Unix - I definitely LOL when I got your message....

I got your voicemail....and I haven't had time to call you back

When ever you need the girl....I will get her there :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I know we had the 3 tri-county pups adopted and a kitten from the Humane Society of CC.

There were 2 kittens adopted from the Humane Society of Calvert County :yahoo:

One of the pups from Tri county was brought in after being neutered. "Buddy" will be living on a boat with his new parents, a kitty and a bird. From the looks of it, he is adored by his new Mom! :yahoo:

keepsmiling

I know we had the 3 tri-county pups adopted and a kitten from the Humane Society of CC.

There were 2 kittens adopted from the Humane Society of Calvert County :yahoo:

One of the pups from Tri county was brought in after being neutered. "Buddy" will be living on a boat with his new parents, a kitty and a bird. From the looks of it, he is adored by his new Mom! :yahoo:

:howdy: I adopted "Buddy's" brother. His name was "Moe" and we changed his name to "Brady". We will get him on Tuesday after being neutered. :banana:

We can hardly wait!!! We also adopeted our Buddy NINE years ago, he was dropped on the side of the road in St. Mary's. Golden Lab & Retriever mix. He's a big one!! Thank you for a lovely day, you guys did a great job!!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
:howdy: I adopted "Buddy's" brother. His name was "Moe" and we changed his name to "Brady". We will get him on Tuesday after being neutered. :banana:

We can hardly wait!!! We also adopeted our Buddy NINE years ago, he was dropped on the side of the road in St. Mary's. Golden Lab & Retriever mix. He's a big one!! Thank you for a lovely day, you guys did a great job!!

Awesome :high5:

frequentflier

happy to be living

Make sure you bring in some pictures - Lusbyscrapper is going to make a book for the store about the adoptions.
Sounds like Brady is going to be well loved, too! I love happy beginnings :smile: