This weekend

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I don't understand...

Why are people complaining about not being "invited"?
It seems pretty obvious to me that Christy put an open invitation. It's the first post on this thread!

And for those of you upset that I didn't send a personal invitation to last week's party, I'm sorry, but I feel I have that right.

If you weren't invited, it wasn't because I don't like you or have anything against you, I just don't know you!

We had some problems with an earlier party this year that was openly advertised on the board, and it was my understanding that we were going to send personal invites from now on. In light of that, the fact that Christy posted an open invitation is commendable.

I don't know, but for those of you who are complaining, did you send Christy a note and ask if you could come?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Geez-O-flip

Originally posted by Christy
Anyone feel like a get together at my place this weekend?
What part of anyone don't you uninvited understand? It's posted right here out in the open for all to see! :razz: Send Christy a PM or an email like the rest of us.

Bk you're just a little quicker on the drawl today. :wink:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Geez-O-flip

Originally posted by Sharon
What part of anyone don't you uninvited understand? It's posted right here out in the open for all to see! :razz: Send Christy a PM or an email like the rest of us.

Bk you're just a little quicker on the drawl today. :wink:

Thanks, Sharon. I guess I'm quicker on the drawl because there are no trolls under the bridge today!
:smile:

BTW, I've included many "newbies" on the guest lists for my last three parties. Many have said they were coming, but none have made it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Geezz guys, I was just keeping in the spirit of things with Jazz. One day we're playing, the next day we're drop-dead serious..I can't keep up.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by cattitude
Geezz guys, I was just keeping in the spirit of things with Jazz. One day we're playing, the next day we're drop-dead serious..I can't keep up.

I'm not sure, but I don't think any of it was directed at you and Jazz...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw
I guess I'm quicker on the drawl because there are no trolls under the bridge today!
Rumor has it that the troll was axed to leave. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
One day we're playing, the next day we're drop-dead serious.
Hard to keep up when the rules keep changing, eh? :really: :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
Hard to keep up when the rules keep changing, eh? :really: :wink:
yeah... I didn't realize how many turns this ride had until here recently. :lol:

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Geez-O-flip

BTW, I've included many "newbies" on the guest lists for my last three parties. Many have said they were coming, but none have made it.

I'm sorry for the No Show this weekend BK. It wasn't because I don't love the Heck out of you! Delores and Harry's Anniversary party was just so important I felt like I couldn't walk out - even though I wanted to! Does it make it any better to know that I was thinking about you and wishing I was on the beach? Think of it this way - If I had been there what in the heck would you guys have talked about? :biggrin:

Cracka

Originally posted by justhangn

I heard it was something......one day I'll have to make it to one of those things with my digital so everyone can see the good times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's really what we need!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ummmm,....NO! :nono:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: I don't understand...

Why are people complaining about not being "invited"?
It seems pretty obvious to me that Christy put an open invitation. It's the first post on this thread!
Mine was a JOKE, so lighten up. :razz:

But in defense of those who "complained" Christy just posted this: "I've emailed this to most of you already, but I think I'm going with the winter theme, since it's going to be so friggin cold! I'm making a pot of chili and chicken and dumplings. We can sit and sing songs to each other around the fireplace(s)." Sounds like personal invites went out. :wink:

In light of that, the fact that Christy posted an open invitation is commendable.

I don't know, but for those of you who are complaining, did you send Christy a note and ask if you could come?
I think it's great Christy posted the open invitation, but I got a bit confused when it looked like personal invites were sent out. I didn't see any requirements to RSVP - I didn't know I needed to send her a PM. :confused:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Geez-O-flip

Originally posted by Kain99

I'm sorry for the No Show this weekend BK. It wasn't because I don't love the Heck out of you! Delores and Harry's Anniversary party was just so important I felt like I couldn't walk out - even though I wanted to! Does it make it any better to know that I was thinking about you and wishing I was on the beach? Think of it this way - If I had been there what in the heck would you guys have talked about? :biggrin:

I wasn't singling you out, sweetie. I was just adding to my point.
It's just that I've quietly read the posted complaints all week from people who said they weren't "invited", and while there may or may not be implications that this is a "private club" or something, such is not the case, and I have made concerted efforts to include as many people as I can.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Cracka
Originally posted by justhangn

I heard it was something......one day I'll have to make it to one of those things with my digital so everyone can see the good times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's really what we need!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ummmm,....NO! :nono:

Too bad Cracka, I may just crash this thing with the digital. :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Geez-O-flip

Originally posted by Kain99

Think of it this way - If I had been there what in the heck would you guys have talked about? :biggrin:

We talk about BK, not allowed to talk (or think) about anything else.:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Geez-O-flip

I wasn't singling you out, sweetie. I was just adding to my point.
It's just that I've quietly read the posted complaints all week from people who said they weren't "invited", and while there may or may not be implications that this is a "private club" or something, such is not the case, and I have made concerted efforts to include as many people as I can. [/B]
I was invited (thanks BK :smile: ) but had a prior engagement.

J

justhangn

Re: Oh Christy ...

Originally posted by BchBns
roll out the wrestling mats and boxing gloves for Saturday ... seems you may need 'em ... at least it will be entertaining :ohwell:

Boxing gloves, pacifiers, whatever. :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Oh Christy ...

:lmao:

and when we play butt-naked marco polo, make sure you pick the otherwise-obviously-would-be-picked-last person first :rolleyes:

I'll stick to taking the pictures TYVM!!!!!!!!!

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Christy ...

:eek: did I let the cat outta the bag :duh:

It may be digitally delicious.

A picture may be worth a thousand dollars after all. :wink:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: I don't understand...

Originally posted by jazz lady

Mine was a JOKE, so lighten up. :razz:

But in defense of those who "complained" Christy just posted this: "I've emailed this to most of you already, but I think I'm going with the winter theme, since it's going to be so friggin cold! I'm making a pot of chili and chicken and dumplings. We can sit and sing songs to each other around the fireplace(s)." Sounds like personal invites went out. :wink:

I think it's great Christy posted the open invitation, but I got a bit confused when it looked like personal invites were sent out. I didn't see any requirements to RSVP - I didn't know I needed to send her a PM. :confused:

The invite was on page one of this thread. She e-mailed details to the people who wrote to her and expressed an interest.