Tiki Bar Opening 2013 thread

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Just marry one of the bartenders and any time you're jonesing for tiki have her mix you a drink....

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I went and had a great time, but I was out of there before the rain came.

Im_Me

I was there and had some fun fun fun. Went down early and was out before the "amateurs" got too bad. Missed the rain too. :yahoo:

I don't see any pics of me, but they got kind of repetitive after a while and I didn't see them all. Maybe it's because I'm not very interesting.....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
We went.... got there at noon... had seats and a table w an umbrella. ....
Not bad.... not over crowded
Went to see the bands around 6.... looked at radar around 7... walked back to car
And left before the storm...
All in all we had a great time. .... didnt see any drama ..just people hanging out enjoying the moment.

pebbles

It wasn't busy as far as openings go at all. A lot of the fights spilled over from Calypso, in fact all the ones I heard about....(the BF is security at Tiki)

Beta84

They're out to get us
We went.... got there at noon... had seats and a table w an umbrella. ....
Not bad.... not over crowded
Went to see the bands around 6.... looked at radar around 7... walked back to car
And left before the storm...
All in all we had a great time. .... didnt see any drama ..just people hanging out enjoying the moment.
And you posed for a pic! :hot:

Just marry one of the bartenders and any time you're jonesing for tiki have her mix you a drink....
I don't think the bartenders are mixing those MaiTais! That's the prepackaged junk.

There's over 300 pics there...LOL
400+ if you count part 2 :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I found them in the 170's.... Chicks fighting...:lol:

Pic 250 & 251, chick with sleeves. Not attractive. She is but the sleeves aren't. :boo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
And you posed for a pic! :hot:

I don't think the bartenders are mixing those MaiTais! That's the prepackaged junk.

400+ if you count part 2 :lol:

SSSHHHHHHH:whistle:

they do make them..... but they make them im bulk and pour it in plastic jugs.... now I will say the orange crush is very :yum:

Password

This one goes down as one of the most boring Tiki openings in at least the last 5 years. .

Agreed. I thought I was just getting too old. Being spoiled with a boat, I'm now certain I have no reason to return to tiki openings unless one of us brings a boat to chill on.:buddies:

Also, another lesson learned. Avoiding the Holiday Inn bar/club, or any other post-tiki drinking establishments in the future. Way too much drama, and too many folks just "looking for trouble". I noticed several people trying to instigate fights, and one with me over absolutely nothing. When I noticed the 15-20 cops on hand to close down the holiday inn bar:popcorn:, that's when I realized. There must have been problems in the past if you need that much law enforcement to close down a hotel bar.

I guess that Catamarans crowd had to go somewhere.