To all those who sat at home....

slotted

Perhaps you're familiar with the word "Gluttony" :eyebrow:

Pixie told me at Church yesterday that you were getting fat. But I didn't really believe it until now.

I will prays for you. :frown:

Deuteronomy 21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.

Proverbs 23:21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe [a man] with rags.

thatcat22

I was just expressing the simple statement that I did not go to the tiki bar to get totally wasted...i went to be social....not stay home and criticize the people that went....somehow like always someone feels that they must "save" the people who participate in such social activities with their hypocritical aspersions. Doesn't God teach to accept everyone and not to criticize? I find this funny...no wait..hysterical how all the holy rollers are the first to criticize and judge. The Tiki Bar is a Southern Maryland tradition. It was great that there was such a large turnout and even more wonderful that all of the hypocrites stayed home so the big bad demons wouldn't get them.

slotted

I was just expressing the simple statement that I did not go to the tiki bar to get totally wasted...i went to be social....not stay home and criticize the people that went....somehow like always someone feels that they must "save" the people who participate in such social activities with their hypocritical aspersions. Doesn't God teach to accept everyone and not to criticize? I find this funny...no wait..hysterical how all the holy rollers are the first to criticize and judge. The Tiki Bar is a Southern Maryland tradition. It was great that there was such a large turnout and even more wonderful that all of the hypocrites stayed home so the big bad demons wouldn't get them.

I'm sure that Sodom and Gomorrah had some traditions as well. :angel:

Arista

Again, I ask... you do realize they're mocking you, right? They're posting that stuff because, obviously, it gets you all spun up.

T

toppick08

Paranoia is a horrible thing......

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

Should of taken a qualude instead of a Mai Thai.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
...somehow like always someone feels that they must "save" the people who participate in such social activities with their hypocritical aspersions. Doesn't God teach to accept everyone and not to criticize? I find this funny...no wait..hysterical how all the holy rollers are the first to criticize and judge. The Tiki Bar is a Southern Maryland tradition. It was great that there was such a large turnout and even more wonderful that all of the hypocrites stayed home so the big bad demons wouldn't get them.

You don't realize just how hysterical this thread is...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I was just expressing the simple statement that I did not go to the tiki bar to get totally wasted...i went to be social....

"social"??

So you went to "hookup" as you youngsters say today? To find some boy to fornicate with after getting him drunk?!?!

C6R_Mag

Deuteronomy 21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.

Proverbs 23:21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe [a man] with rags.

do you have an electronic version of the bible that you just copy and paste out of?? :faint:

thatcat22

Mocking...of course i know...they have nothing better to do because they feel that they must be martyrs and save the world. I am very secure in who I am and its not going to take some bible thumpers to tear down who i am. Congratulations you define yourself by your religion...there are many other things in life that can define a person...I was just stating a simple fact...Get over it!

slotted

Mocking...of course i know...they have nothing better to do because they feel that they must be martyrs and save the world. I am very secure in who I am and its not going to take some bible thumpers to tear down who i am. Congratualations you define yourself by your religion...there are many other things in life that can define a person...I was just stating a simple fact...Get over it!

Don't get mad at me. I was just telling you what God says. Take it up with Him.