To the driver of the blue car, huge rims "4x4"

MissKitty

Weeellll.... not exactly. I was at a carshow convention and i seen a lot of automobiles like the ones i've seen at the DUB show in Atlantic City. Soooo I decided to modify the crown vic the same way. I put the vic in carshows sometimes and im always doing different things to that car. So nah thats not how it started.:coffee:

You just responded to the guy who you met at Autozone. :roflmao:

:yeahthat:
I can't even see how a lift kit makes much sense in the desert scenario...but I've also never been on any sand besides assateague island :lol: I think upgraded engine cooling would be priority 1 for sand, though, and not a lift kit :lmao:

He didn't feel you up...did he? :eyebrow:

#1 for sand is tires. Big fat tires. The desert is a lot more than sand though. Lifts can be real handy, but not in the dunes.

#1 for sand is tires. Big fat tires. The desert is a lot more than sand though. Lifts can be real handy, but not in the dunes.

Actually, I did lots better with standard radials than over-wide tires. I had the over-wide tires on my jeep wagoneer, and I got stuck a number of times even after airing way down. After that I just had standard size radials. After airing them down, I never got stuck, the engine didn't work as hard.

BTW, talking about sugar sand on the south shore of Long Island.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
HMMM well it must of not been bad considering the fact my car still up in the air. Man you sound like a stalker via paparazzi. HAHAHA Nothing better to do, LOSER:yahoo:

Did they really pull you over thinking your car was too high?

I've seen the car one time and it happened to be while it was pulled over by a cop. Doesn't mean I'm stalking you. And I could care less about what your car looks like. It's your car, do whatever you want with it. Why do you have to respond to each comment like it was a negative comment?

jetmonkey

Attachments

• spit-take1.jpg
    spit-take1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 63